Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule

The Boston Red Sox are not struggling right now... they`re just 
    playing against the best. It`s not an easy task to beat the Angels
    seven straight times...  The Angels are one of the best team in 
    baseball right now... and the Red Sox have a 6-2  record against
    them. Being objective like a real Sox Fan.. it`s not too bad after
    all. 

The Red Sox are trailing the Yanks because the Yanks were handed
    a favorable early schedule by MLB. Maybe the MLB is handicapping
    the AL East race. In other words.. the better horse (Boston) is 
    carrying the heavier weight in the early season. 

But fortunately the free lunch for the Yanks is over... and I am 
    not talking about Hip, hip, hiccup. Excuse-me. I`m talking about
    realities... the Yanks can`t play the lousy team like the White Sox,
    Twins and  Detroit for ever. It remains to be seen how the Yanks 
    and their two and half men SP rotation would fare against top 
    teams like the Rangers, Angels, Tampa, etc. I mean on the road.
    I repeat: the free lunch for the Yanks is over. 

Finally the Red Sox are not playing like the best team in baseball
    right now. In fact, we need a new catcher right away... but the
    Red Sox deserve some credit for beating King Felix... and for 
    beating the Angels 6 straight times. Right now we are losing 
    the war... but in the long run we'll hopefully win the war.
    Trust me. Go Sox!

Thanks for reading

-SB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

Re: Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule

SMILEY-BENI,

these are serious questions; please be honest:

are you, in reality, THEO EPSTEIN?
    are you his illegitimate son?
    are you in any way related to mr. epstein?
    do you work for FOX NEWS?
    are you on any type of psychotic medication?
    is DICK CHENEY your father?
    is SARAH PALIN your mother?
    aren't you really a YANKEE fan?

failure of you, SMILEY,to answer these questions, proves that most of these questions can be answered with one word-YES!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Re: Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule

In Response to Re: Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule:
    SMILEY-BENI, these are serious questions; please be honest: are you, in reality, THEO EPSTEIN? are you his illegitimate son? are you in any way related to mr. epstein? do you work for FOX NEWS? are you on any type of psychotic medication? is DICK CHENEY your father? is SARAH PALIN your mother? aren't you really a YANKEE fan? failure of you, SMILEY,to answer these questions, proves that most of these questions can be answered with one word-YES!
    Posted by byebyeepstein

Hey Steven, nice try... and welcome back.

Smiley Beni is the Whole Truth, and Nothing But The Truth.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule:
    The Boston Red Sox are not struggling right now... they`re just  playing against the best. It`s not an easy task to beat the Angels seven straight times...  The Angels are one of the best team in  baseball right now... and the Red Sox have a 6-2  record against them. Being objective like a real Sox Fan.. it`s not too bad after all.  The Red Sox are trailing the Yanks because the Yanks were handed a favorable early schedule by MLB. Maybe the MLB is handicapping the AL East race. In other words.. the better horse (Boston) is  carrying the heavier weight in the early season.  But fortunately the free lunch for the Yanks is over... and I am  not talking about Hip, hip, hiccup. Excuse-me. I`m talking about realities... the Yanks can`t play the lousy team like the White Sox, Twins and  Detroit for ever. It remains to be seen how the Yanks  and their two and half men SP rotation would fare against top  teams like the Rangers, Angels, Tampa, etc. I mean on the road. I repeat: the free lunch for the Yanks is over.  Finally the Red Sox are not playing like the best team in baseball right now. In fact, we need a new catcher right away... but the Red Sox deserve some credit for beating King Felix... and for  beating the Angels 6 straight times. Right now we are losing  the war... but in the long run we'll hopefully win the war. Trust me. Go Sox! Thanks for reading   -SB
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

"SMILEY BENI is the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH"

YEAH, you and roger clemens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

The yanks do seem to get the slumping teams, but even that is no longer helping them. Jeter's woes are just the beginning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule:
    The Boston Red Sox are not struggling right now... they`re just  playing against the best. It`s not an easy task to beat the Angels seven straight times...  The Angels are one of the best team in  baseball right now... and the Red Sox have a 6-2  record against them. Being objective like a real Sox Fan.. it`s not too bad after all.  The Red Sox are trailing the Yanks because the Yanks were handed a favorable early schedule by MLB. Maybe the MLB is handicapping the AL East race. In other words.. the better horse (Boston) is  carrying the heavier weight in the early season.  But fortunately the free lunch for the Yanks is over... and I am  not talking about Hip, hip, hiccup. Excuse-me. I`m talking about realities... the Yanks can`t play the lousy team like the White Sox, Twins and  Detroit for ever. It remains to be seen how the Yanks  and their two and half men SP rotation would fare against top  teams like the Rangers, Angels, Tampa, etc. I mean on the road. I repeat: the free lunch for the Yanks is over.  Finally the Red Sox are not playing like the best team in baseball right now. In fact, we need a new catcher right away... but the Red Sox deserve some credit for beating King Felix... and for  beating the Angels 6 straight times. Right now we are losing  the war... but in the long run we'll hopefully win the war. Trust me. Go Sox! Thanks for reading   -SB

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Stop making excuses. The Sox are just playing lousy ball, period!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule:
    The Red Sox are trailing the Yanks because the Yanks were handed a favorable early schedule by MLB. Maybe the MLB is handicapping the AL East race. In other words.. the better horse (Boston) is  carrying the heavier weight in the early season.  But fortunately the free lunch for the Yanks is over... . the Yanks can`t play the lousy team like the White Sox, Twins and  Detroit for ever. It remains to be seen how the Yanks  and their two and half men SP rotation would fare against top  teams like the Rangers, Angels, Tampa, etc. I mean on the road. I repeat: the free lunch for the Yanks is over.  Finally the Red Sox are not playing like the best team in baseball right now. In fact, we need a new catcher right away... but the Red Sox deserve some credit for beating King Felix... and for  beating the Angels 6 straight times. Right now we are losing  the war... but in the long run we'll hopefully win the war. Trust me. Go Sox! Thanks for reading   -SB
    Common opponents April Rangers(Yanks 2-1 Sox 0-3) Blue Jays(Yanks 3-2 Sox 3-1) O's (Yanks 4-0 Sox 1-2)...plus vs each other(Sox 2-1) ...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Yankees also had a nice home heavy April.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule:
    Posted by SpacemanEephus
    hey there Space, oh no doubt about that....though some home cooking never hurts...Wink...looking forward to you guys next weekend..with interleague the following weekend..i think this could be the month where we(fans) possibly find out what our teams will be...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Posted by SpacemanEephus

A very nice generous home heavy April.

Selig: Hey Yanks, this Bud is for you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbev97. Show kbev97's posts

In Response to Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule:

In a forum that is dominated with Yankee fans, concern trolls, and other pretenders who demand objectivity and honesty, this is Smiley at his best. He is humble, has humility, and is concerned but not bitter. All of his talking points have merit and are logical. We need more fans with loyalty, intelligence, and childlike optimism and the faith / patience that Beni exhibits. There is nothing that Beni said that I disagree with. The Red Sox forum needs more like him. Where are they?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

where are they? institutions? hospitals? nursing homes? wherever feeble minded folks gather

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dangerfeld. Show Dangerfeld's posts

I've heard that you teach school. What do you do when a few kids act up and ruin the class for everyone else? Do you apply the principles of free speech and let them remain in class and continue to disrupt? Or are you a Joe McCarthy and send them to out of the classroom?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule : Hey Steven, nice try... and welcome back. Smiley Beni is the Whole Truth, and Nothing But The Truth.

Sorry, SB, but it's not me; I believe it's Law, 'cause this guy dislikes Theo.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule : In a forum that is dominated with Yankee fans, concern trolls, and other pretenders who demand objectivity and honesty, this is Smiley at his best. He is humble, has humility, and is concerned but not bitter. All of his talking points have merit and are logical. We need more fans with loyalty, intelligence, and childlike optimism and the faith / patience that Beni exhibits. There is nothing that Beni said that I disagree with. The Red Sox forum needs more like him. Where are they?
    Posted by kbev97

Hey Chris/pike/sunslav/bev97/others, How about the lies you posted recently? You were nowhere to be found when you were called out on them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from YankeesFanForLife. Show YankeesFanForLife's posts

Were the Blue Jays, Orioles and Rays all handed favorable schedules too?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Guys, I'm starting to get worried about this team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Nah, the sox are playing against themselves.  The teams poor performance is not because of playing better teams. Its because the players don't play well together. The wrong mix. Papi get a big hit, but gets thrown out at the late, second base, doesn't advance the runner, pops up, strikes out, in between hits. Wakefield is just a train wreck. Tito looses players and fans respect when he sticks with Papi, Wake, and Salty.  

This team is a mess, the players aren't playing together    

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Sections
Shortcuts