Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Re: Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule

In Response; to Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule:
    [QUOTE]The Boston Red Sox are not struggling right now... they`re just  playing against the best. It`s not an easy task to beat the Angels seven straight times...  The Angels are one of the best team in  baseball right now... and the Red Sox have a 6-2  record against them. Being objective like a real Sox Fan.. it`s not too bad after all.  The Red Sox are trailing the Yanks because the Yanks were handed a favorable early schedule by MLB. Maybe the MLB is handicapping the AL East race. In other words.. the better horse (Boston) is  carrying the heavier weight in the early season.  But fortunately the free lunch for the Yanks is over... and I am  not talking about Hip, hip, hiccup. Excuse-me. I`m talking about realities... the Yanks can`t play the lousy team like the White Sox, Twins and  Detroit for ever. It remains to be seen how the Yanks  and their two and half men SP rotation would fare against top  teams like the Rangers, Angels, Tampa, etc. I mean on the road. I repeat: the free lunch for the Yanks is over.  Finally the Red Sox are not playing like the best team in baseball right now. In fact, we need a new catcher right away... but the Red Sox deserve some credit for beating King Felix... and for  beating the Angels 6 straight times. Right now we are losing  the war... but in the long run we'll hopefully win the war. Trust me. Go Sox! Thanks for reading   -SB
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Re: Sox Playing against the Best- while the Yanks were handed a favorable Early schedule

Another bad day at the office for the Red Sox... not a big deal.

And the Yanks beat the Rangers WO Josh Hamilton and Nelson Cruz in the Rangers lineup.

Sections
Shortcuts