Sox Power Outage

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Sox Power Outage

Is it negative to think it's great we are winning without the need for hitting hardly any HRs?

I think it's more negative to see Monday morning QBs bashing Farrell for leaving Aceves out for a handful of bad pitches.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

its great to see the sox off to a good start and they could very well keep playing the way they have but i think the reality is that there inconsistency offensively is going to catch up with them. in 6 or some games this year the sox have scored 3 runs or less (nearly half the games) and your not going to have a guy like navs hitting .320 all year. the lack of home runs is concerning as well, obviously having ortiz back in the line up will likely help that but at his age he cannot be relied upon. I think as we get closer to the trade deadline and the marlins fall deeper and deeper out of contention (even though they cant really be much worse than they are right now), talk about stanton to the sox will pick up. I truly think the sox held off on going after justin upton because they knew that there was a good chance stanton would be available and he is the guy they want to use their chips on. There have already been reports about the sox talking to the marlins about stanton. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to BaddBrains' comment:

Aren't the Sox playing great. Unbelievable starting pitching and relief pitching. Timely hitting. All is great by me, I am happy. What is your problem. Don't you know how to be joyful or happy?

The NeoPike

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

But why are there no threads here about all that is right about the Sox?  Why not admit that the forum is a ripe, piece of dung because that is what works. The pitching has almost perfect but yet there is no mention of that? Of course the offense is slow in developing but why concentrate on that? The sad fact is that the forum survives on being negative, isn't that obvious to you?

cut the crap pike. seriously, quit trolling or i'll report you. You've been trolling every thread since the game ended. take a break. get a hobby. something.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to BaddBrains's comment:

But why are there no threads here about all that is right about the Sox?  

So start one.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Hmmm, 10-4.

Yeah, we're all downright scared.  LOL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Is it negative to think it's great we are winning without the need for hitting hardly any HRs?

I think it's more negative to see Monday morning QBs bashing Farrell for leaving Aceves out for a handful of bad pitches.

Its not negative.  To say that we shouldnt worry about the lack of power because we are winning right now is complacent.

The thing to be excited about: is that we are winning w/out power, and not having power is a correctable problem.  It may be solved internally or externally; however, it is something that we will probably solve.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

When positive threads get started , nobody responds to them. I know that, you know it, and everybody knows it. Why not be honest about that?

I've seen two great positive threads (about the present) started by Spaceman and HSFSOXNUT

I've seen a great positive thread (about the future) started by Boom (Redsoxprospects)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

When positive threads get started , nobody responds to them. I know that, you know it, and everybody knows it. Why not be honest about that?

You mean like my "Realistic" thread that you have tried to detroy with your petty poster profiling and troll attacks?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

So start one.

He never wites about baseball, but instead prefers to bash posters for being trolls, negative poasters, or worse-- all the while not realizing he's one of the worst trolls on this site.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

The absolute worst one here Burr....

Hes already tried to derail Moons "Realistic" thread, which is a very good thread, yet complains that there are none here...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

In response to royf19's comment:

So start one.

He never wites about baseball, but instead prefers to bash posters for being trolls, negative poasters, or worse-- all the while not realizing he's one of the worst trolls on this site.

i've just started reporting him. i'm done with his schtick..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

But why are there no threads here about all that is right about the Sox?  Why not admit that the forum is a ripe, piece of dung because that is what works. The pitching has almost perfect but yet there is no mention of that? Of course the offense is slow in developing but why concentrate on that? The sad fact is that the forum survives on being negative, isn't that obvious to you?

You are a disgrace to your avatar.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

Lets end this here.  No need to pile on.  You guys do know that Pike is 70 yrs old, correct?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

Lets end this here.  No need to pile on.  You guys do know that Pike is 70 yrs old, correct?

I generally do not pile it on with Pike.  I just love Bad Brains.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I think it is a little narrow to think of "power" only in terms of HRs.  The Sox are 4rth in the AL in doubles, 2nd in triples.  As long as they are playing wall ball, I am not worried.  Sooner or later, probably as the weather warms up, those wall ball doubles are going to be homeruns.  These guys are hitting the ball hard.  That is power.

Sections
Shortcuts