Sox Prospect arrested.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsportsfan228. Show bostonsportsfan228's posts

Sox Prospect arrested.

Seems like there is one every year, this year it is Jon Denney.  This report definitely doesn't look well for Denney, he seems kind of arrogant and a jerk for lack of a better, sure to be banned word.  He has a lot of talent, and a huge ceiling...I hope this experience humbles him and he comes back strong next year. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/red-sox-prospect-arrested-in-curious-incident-200257807.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Re: Sox Prospect arrested.

Ouch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Very disappointing.  People make mistakes in their lives but his attitude is something 19 yr old should not have.  I was very excited for his first full pro season but not a good start man. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BMav. Show BMav's posts

Something is not right with him. He is spiraling down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

S!!!-can him, NOW  !!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

S!!!-can him, NOW  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

He's young, talented, and the Sox have a lot invested in him.  He's only 19 years old, he's a kid in my eyes still.  When I was 19 I did all sorts of stupid stuff.

Listen...it doesn't sound good.  Some of the remarks he made makes him sound VERY full of himself and a huge D but that doesn't mean he is incapable of learning from his mistakes, maturing, and growing as a person.

Drake Britton found himself in a similar situation not long ago and last year he found his way up to Boston and looks like he might be a strong presence in our bullpen for the next couple years. 

Don't get me wrong, this kid deserves to be punished.  If he doesn't do any jail time he should be suspended this year.  But I hope he bounces back. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

S!!!-can him, NOW  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

He's young, talented, and the Sox have a lot invested in him.  He's only 19 years old, he's a kid in my eyes still.  When I was 19 I did all sorts of stupid stuff.

Listen...it doesn't sound good.  Some of the remarks he made makes him sound VERY full of himself and a huge D but that doesn't mean he is incapable of learning from his mistakes, maturing, and growing as a person.

Drake Britton found himself in a similar situation not long ago and last year he found his way up to Boston and looks like he might be a strong presence in our bullpen for the next couple years. 

Don't get me wrong, this kid deserves to be punished.  If he doesn't do any jail time he should be suspended this year.  But I hope he bounces back. 

[/QUOTE]

+1

Clearly he acted like a jerk...unfortuantely talented athletes are pampered their whole lives and he needs to learn some lessons, but he is 19 years old.....and he was arressted for drining with a suspended license.....not a jailable offense.....he is most likely going to lose the privelage of having a license for quite a while and the Sox need to reprimand him in some way, but he is still a kid....he can redeem himself in life.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Dude needs reprocussions for his actions.  For his own good.  From club and from local authorities.  

But, no need to dismiss him or throw a scarlet letter on him.  

Man, if my future was determined by the stupid s*%t I did when I was 19 ...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dude needs reprocussions for his actions.  For his own good.  From club and from local authorities.  

[/QUOTE]

+1 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]In this day & age, if a kid is not smart enough to understand what he has, then he has to GO, return home, spend his baseball $$$ to buy a BAR, grab a seat at the end of the BAR and tell every patron  how great he was over the next 50 years !!!  This boy needs to talk with AAron Hernandes !!!!    Based on the POlice report, he is a real fool !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]In this day & age, if a kid is not smart enough to understand what he has, then he has to GO, return home, spend his baseball $$$ to buy a BAR, grab a seat at the end of the BAR and tell every patron  how great he was over the next 50 years !!!  This boy needs to talk with AAron Hernandes !!!!    Based on the POlice report, he is a real fool !!!

[/QUOTE]

Jon Denny is to Aaron Hernandez as Big Papi is to DONE

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Yes, OPINIONS are good !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

dang...he has a raptor.  love those things.

hopefully the embarassment of this will be enough to straighten him out....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, Papi is done?  Should we DFA him?  Probably should have done it last year huh?  Woulda made it easier for everyone.  Yeah, nice opinion.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[/QUOTE]

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Last year your opinion was Papi was done.  My opinion was you were foolish.  So, opnions exist and we all have them,.  But, they are not all good.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

S!!!-can him, NOW  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

I bet you never did anything stupid when you were 19. You should seek help Bill, you've goten much worse since your buddy softlaw left the board.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Drake Britton

Clay Buchholz

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I hope the prospect learned his lesson.  He's only 19 and I'm sure all of us did stupid things when we were 19.  Anyway, I hope he learned his lesson.  

It must be nice to be only 19 and play for the Red Sox organization.  When I was 19, I was working at the school library and delivering noodles.  LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to bostonsportsfan228's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seems like there is one every year, this year it is Jon Denney.  This report definitely doesn't look well for Denney, he seems kind of arrogant and a jerk for lack of a better, sure to be banned word.  He has a lot of talent, and a huge ceiling...I hope this experience humbles him and he comes back strong next year. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/red-sox-prospect-arrested-in-curious-incident-200257807.html

[/QUOTE]

So glad we have a poster who made 16 posts in four years, this being one of them, to keep us all up-to-date with the failings of our prospects. Thanks for that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So glad we have a poster who made 16 posts in four years, this being one of them, to keep us all up-to-date with the failings of our prospects. Thanks for that.

[/QUOTE]

FYI Bostonsportsfan is me.  I made it 4 years ago because I was having trouble logging in.  I use the same exact password and I use both emails so every once in a blue moon I accidently log in under that name and I don't even realize it until I've posted.

I don't feel any need to have a different alias and people NOT know how I am.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

FYI Bostonsportsfan is me.  I made it 4 years ago because I was having trouble logging in.  I use the same exact password and I use both emails so every once in a blue moon I accidently log in under that name and I don't even realize it until I've posted.

I don't feel any need to have a different alias and people NOT know how I am.

[/QUOTE]

Well, then my apologies. Since you always provide information about our prospects then I have no problem with it. You clearly weren't just using a screenname to create a negative thread about the Sox, which has happened before numerous times.

And I agree about the different aliases 100%. In your case, you had to create one. FTR I have only had this one since I came here.

Sections
Shortcuts