Sox rising/Yanks falling

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley--beni--2817. Show smiley--beni--2817's posts

Sox rising/Yanks falling

Guys, another season is about to start and I am very optimistic.  The scox have cleared out all there toxins and brought in a number of hungry, high charachter guys.  Meanwhile, the Yankees continue to age, get injured and decline.  Jeter is on 1 leg and A-fraud is done, being replaced by the over the hill Youkilis.  It is also likely this is the year CC Fatbathia finally blows out his arm.  It will likely be a dog fight between the Sox, Jays, Rays and O's with the Yankees bringing up the rear. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Sox rising/Yanks falling

In response to smiley--beni--2817's comment:

Guys, another season is about to start and I am very optimistic.  The scox have cleared out all there toxins and brought in a number of hungry, high charachter guys.  Meanwhile, the Yankees continue to age, get injured and decline.  Jeter is on 1 leg and A-fraud is done, being replaced by the over the hill Youkilis.  It is also likely this is the year CC Fatbathia finally blows out his arm.  It will likely be a dog fight between the Sox, Jays, Rays and O's with the Yankees bringing up the rear. 

Beni boy!!!! welcome back, so you're finally back from the last leg of your Sox good/Yanks bad  World Tour...where's my t-shirt????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Didn't you say this last yr, then the RS had their worst season in 47 yrs, while the NYY won the division & made it to the final 4? How about the previous 4 yrs?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Even in ny there is not confidence in yanks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

Correct, and that includes me, but this guy's been saying the same thing for 5 yrs, and the opposite has always occurred.

I would prefer if you brought back Telly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Correct, and that includes me, but this guy's been saying the same thing for 5 yrs, and the opposite has always occurred.

And, evidently, you keep taking the bait.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

And, evidently, you keep taking the bait.

Agreed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

The Red Sox and Yankees were separated by 26 games in the standings last season, so it will take one heckuva regression to the mean for the Sox to overtake the Yanks.

Nevertheless, the AL East should be interesting this season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley--beni--2817. Show smiley--beni--2817's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Hello Jete, my good friend. Smiley has been very busy this winter but I'm clearing my schedule for another year of baseball.

Beni boy!!!! welcome back, so you're finally back from the last leg of your Sox good/Yanks bad  World Tour...where's my t-shirt????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley--beni--2817. Show smiley--beni--2817's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Hello Jete, my good friend. Smiley has been very busy this winter but I'm clearing my schedule for another year of baseball.

and annoying everybody

Hey Triumph, don't be a hater. Smiley is everyone's friend and here to talk baseball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

"Character guys" are awesome until they are 7-12 with a 4.76 ERA or hitting .245 with no power. It's also funny that Crawford, Gonzalez, Youk, Beckett etc. were character guys at one point. Although accurate, this had no point and wasted everyone's time. Sorry.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Welcome back, Smiley!

I could use a good bullying workout.  My mocking skills haven't been as sharp while you were away.

I'm sure kimsaysthis and pike will be glad to see you, too.  They're in desperate need of some friends and allies.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I hope this is the real thing this time folks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

It reads real.  I hope so to.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

I hope this is the real thing this time folks.

The typos, misspellings, and general hyperbollic absurdity seem authentic, although I still question it's him because the grammar isn't horrific and he didn't start mulitple threads.  Even so, I'll still take a reasonable Smiley facsimile and work with that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I believe it's him.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonathancohen. Show jonathancohen's posts

There are a few other teams in the AL East that the Sox need to be concerned about.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Oh good grief, this thread is going to bring absolutely every Yankees troll in the world out of the woodwork.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Oh good grief, this thread is going to bring absolutely every Yankees troll in the world out of the woodwork.

kimsaysthis will bash everything about the Yankees and its fans.   LOL

Sections
Shortcuts