Sox sign Ellsbury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Sox sign Ellsbury

Great to have Ellsbury back even if it's for only a year. Will he be traded, or last the year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Sox sign Ellsbury

You discuss this and any other arbitration question on the "arbitration settlements" thread...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Why can't he discuss it here? Because you started the other one? This is just about Ellsbury and looking forward. I'd say if he's producing this year and the Red Sox are out of it at the trading deadline, they would get a nice little package for him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to ADG's comment:

Why can't he discuss it here? Because you started the other one? This is just about Ellsbury and looking forward. I'd say if he's producing this year and the Red Sox are out of it at the trading deadline, they would get a nice little package for him.

it is rather annoying to have 5 different threads all about the same thing. after every move the sox have made there is at least 3-6 threads created all saying essentially the same thing. If people weren't so quick to make a new topic and actually spent the 3 seconds it takes to scan the frontpage for a thread we could cut down the redundancy and clutter.. but that would make too much sense now wouldn't it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

God save me from the thread police.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

not talking about you directly. and definitely not trying to be a forum cop but its common courtesy..

Looking at the frontpage and seeing 5 of the first 20 threads say "Sox sign/trade so&so" or some other variation gets old after awhile and IMO is rude.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

not talking about you directly. and definitely not trying to be a forum cop but its common courtesy..

Looking at the frontpage and seeing 5 of the first 20 threads say "Sox sign/trade so&so" or some other variation gets old after awhile and IMO is rude.

Look I was just refering to the Ellsbury signing, not the rest. If you don't like a thread, don't respond. Don't tell someone else they can't start a thread because you don't like it personally.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

+1

Common courtesy!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrylfries. Show darrylfries's posts

Re read   Stupid police    Don't believe the gentlemen mentioned arbiration or anything pertaining to. Just a question .Will Ells last out the year or be traded?  Little slow on comprehension or just a little quick on the draw?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrylfries. Show darrylfries's posts

All true LR  

Not many on here I would want in my dogout.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Awe you have a friend, that is cute.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ADG's comment:

I wasnt being a jerk. just trying to limit the number of the same threads. Something Ive seen YOU complain about before except I did it in a respectable way.

And yes, I agree with you about Ells.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:

Re read   Stupid police    Don't believe the gentlemen mentioned arbiration or anything pertaining to. Just a question .Will Ells last out the year or be traded?  Little slow on comprehension or just a little quick on the draw?

its says sox sign Ellsbury. I believe thats in reference to his ARBITRATION case...I guess YOUR the slow one here champ.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

In response to NoahJustin's comment:

Great to have Ellsbury back even if it's for only a year. Will he be traded, or last the year?

Hey don't let the forum police bother you for saying "Great to have Ellsbury back even if it's for only a year".  There are many here who frown upon positive statements or sentiment like that. The forum has many who dislike joy, hope, optimism, loyalty, and patience. Are they pessimists, cynics, pretenders, wet blankets, or actors? Nobody knows. Make up your own mind.  Many of them are " conflict seekers" and not really fans. The secret is not to take them seriously since they don't take themselves seriously. Thus you are wasting your time debating a stone fence. Have a drink and mock them, humor them, belittle them, laugh at them. They come here to annoy and if there is no response, they go to another forum to annoy there.

seriously pike??? wow..just....WOW...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

So according to the police all signings should be under the same thread. By that set of rules that means all game day threads should be one continuous thread. That maybe we should have a thread for each player and just stay on it for anything pertaining to that player. Oh but that would screw up the keep all signings of arbitrations thread.

Yes people should look at the threads started but the problem is as I look and you are writing a new thread and then I don't see a thread I will start a thread as will others. That is the reason many threads are similar

You have quite a few fans hearing the same thing at the same time. They come here and start a thread thus multiple threads.

BTW there is no reason to keep all arb signings on the same thread as each is different and circumstances are diferent and then you get cross talk from Ells to Aceves to whomever making the thread difficult to follow.

Take off the badge and retire

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

So according to the police all signings should be under the same thread. By that set of rules that means all game day threads should be one continuous thread. That maybe we should have a thread for each player and just stay on it for anything pertaining to that player. Oh but that would screw up the keep all signings of arbitrations thread.

Yes people should look at the threads started but the problem is as I look and you are writing a new thread and then I don't see a thread I will start a thread as will others. That is the reason many threads are similar

You have quite a few fans hearing the same thing at the same time. They come here and start a thread thus multiple threads.

BTW there is no reason to keep all arb signings on the same thread as each is different and circumstances are diferent and then you get cross talk from Ells to Aceves to whomever making the thread difficult to follow.

Like I said...A lot of people were complaining about multiple threads so all I was doing was trying to go along with the program. Im hardly trying to be the forum police...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Like I said...A lot of people were complaining about multiple threads so all I was doing was trying to go along with the program. Im hardly trying to be the forum police...

Then stop defending yourself and say you were wrong. BTW what program is there one for this forum???

Sections
Shortcuts