Sox Sign Peavey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Sox Sign Peavey

In response to Yonkersman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It indeed is a sad forum when one has to deceive in a thread title in order to generate interest.  Isn't that a sign of a dying forum? Couldn't anyone of of us read daily White Sox news and come here and post it as being Red Sox news? It just sounds like someone who is trying to revive a dying forum with deception. Why not research what the four Bs are doing and suggest discussing that?  Why not discuss positive things? Spend a few minutes and Google for good Red Sox news. Of course, if you are not a Red Sox fan then you will not make that effort. Kim was right in saying that the forum is now a Yankee forum.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, just shut up...My God, your a tool...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

I researched what " facepalm" means but why can't you put it into words for the benefit of others? Why be secretive? Try to elaborate and be detailed, that is not a crime. Let it all out. Tell it like it is.

[/QUOTE]

its no secret your freaking mental!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

Why doesn't everyone start White Sox threads starting tomorrow on this Red Sox forum and deceive everyone into thinking that they are Red Sox threads? Spaceman did it so why not follow the leader and do likewise?

[/QUOTE]

dude, your acting as if this was done maliciously...Jeez, get over it...your act is stale, just like the acts of the ones your constantly criticizing...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

My point was that he said Sox instead of "White Sox". You are the stupid one. Everyone else knew exactly what I was saying but you. Since when does White Sox = Red Sox on a Red Sox forum?

[/QUOTE]

You are calling someone else deceptive?  Why don't tell us why you log in under so many differnt aliases, Pike?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Don't blame Spaceman for the misleading title.

You can read more about this deal here:  www.petergammons.org/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to notin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't blame Spaceman for the misleading title.

You can read more about this deal here:  www.petergammons.org/

[/QUOTE]

Now that deserves a Hiyo.