Sox Sign Peavey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Sox Sign Peavey

In response to Yonkersman's comment:

Why doesn't everyone start White Sox threads starting tomorrow on this Red Sox forum and deceive everyone into thinking that they are Red Sox threads? Spaceman did it so why not follow the leader and do likewise?

dude, your acting as if this was done maliciously...Jeez, get over it...your act is stale, just like the acts of the ones your constantly criticizing...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac. Show pinstripezac's posts

My point was that he said Sox instead of "White Sox". You are the stupid one. Everyone else knew exactly what I was saying but you. Since when does White Sox = Red Sox on a Red Sox forum?

actually pike

everyone else knew

it could only have been the white sox 4 a few more days

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

My point was that he said Sox instead of "White Sox". You are the stupid one. Everyone else knew exactly what I was saying but you. Since when does White Sox = Red Sox on a Red Sox forum?

You are calling someone else deceptive?  Why don't tell us why you log in under so many differnt aliases, Pike?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Don't blame Spaceman for the misleading title.

You can read more about this deal here:  www.petergammons.org/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to notin's comment:

Don't blame Spaceman for the misleading title.

You can read more about this deal here:  www.petergammons.org/

Now that deserves a Hiyo.

Sections
Shortcuts