sox starters are slumping. buch ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

sox starters are slumping. buch ?

sox dont look good at all and the pitching is going away.the yanks look

like they want it more.the sox just might start to fade away.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Re: sox starters are slumping. buch ?

Uhh...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to soxyjim's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL  It's a little early in the season for THAT!  Don't go near any bridges. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to S5's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] unless it's  to help them plow!! Tongue Out 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Wrong, real wrong.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Wow the Yankees sign one Japanese pitcher and you think that our pitching stinks. You must not have read the papers recently, the Sox are the defending World Champions! To be the champs you gotta beat the champs, and they haven't even won one game against us yet unless Selig declares the winners before the season... See ya Selig go back to your used car dealership and lie to your customers! If people here think Arod is a fraud, then take a look at the commissioner who just altered the books in favor of NYY so they could at least be competitive. Sorry I don't care what lies he spews they suspended Arod so the Yankees could get some cap room. Other wise they couldn't have signed any pitcher to a 7 year contract let alone the #1 FA in the world. Cheaters never win, and winners never cheat! GFY Selig and take the Yankees with you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NLU75. Show NLU75's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow the Yankees sign one Japanese pitcher and you think that our pitching stinks. You must not have read the papers recently, the Sox are the defending World Champions! To be the champs you gotta beat the champs, and they haven't even won one game against us yet unless Selig declares the winners before the season... See ya Selig go back to your used car dealership and lie to your customers! If people here think Arod is a fraud, then take a look at the commissioner who just altered the books in favor of NYY so they could at least be competitive. Sorry I don't care what lies he spews they suspended Arod so the Yankees could get some cap room. Other wise they couldn't have signed any pitcher to a 7 year contract let alone the #1 FA in the world. Cheaters never win, and winners never cheat! GFY Selig and take the Yankees with you.

[/QUOTE] I like this post

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A very timely baseball thread.........  January 22nd 2014 and we still have zero idea of the problems of one CLAY BUCHOLZ........  The SOX are not going to go another year with "DAY BY DAY CLAY"  !!!

[/QUOTE]

Awe, ain't that  cute. Bill learned how to rhyme. Let's give him a gold star. What a good little boy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]LOL SB, look at you, gettin your Ric Flair on Tongue OutWink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A very timely baseball thread.........  January 22nd 2014 and we still have zero idea of the problems of one CLAY BUCHOLZ........  The SOX are not going to go another year with "DAY BY DAY CLAY"  !!!

[/QUOTE]

Awe, ain't that  cute. Bill learned how to rhyme. Let's give him a gold star. What a good little boy.

[/QUOTE]

On second thought, his line is too close to andrewmitch's day-to-day Clay jab. That's copying. Sorry Billy boy, I'm taking the gold star back and you need to go to the principal's office and explain why you shouldn't be expelled for cheating.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

On second thought, his line is too close to andrewmitch's day-to-day Clay jab. That's copying. Sorry Billy boy, I'm taking the gold star back and you need to go to the principal's office and explain why you shouldn't be expelled for cheating.

[/QUOTE]and don't pull an A-Rod and try to sue the principal Tongue Out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey jete~

You guys got hit hard again.  We got about 8" so not too bad.  Of course I'm speaking as a new englander. The way washington reacts you would this this was a real storm!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey jete~

You guys got hit hard again.  We got about 8" so not too bad.  Of course I'm speaking as a new englander. The way washington reacts you would this this was a real storm!

[/QUOTE]hey lady!!...this morning was ridiculous..a normal day 3 minute walk to my train station took 10 minutes because when i left this morning there still wasn't a plow in sight Yell

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey jete~

[/QUOTE]hey lady!!...this morning was ridiculous..a normal day 3 minute walk to my train station took 10 minutes because when i left this morning there still wasn't a plow in sight Yell

[/QUOTE]

Really?  You must have been hit really hard because northerners usually do a pretty good job at snow removal.  How many inches did you get?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey jete~

[/QUOTE]

Really?  You must have been hit really hard because northerners usually do a pretty good job at snow removal.  How many inches did you get?

[/QUOTE]not really sure but best guess i'd say 7

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey jete~

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]not really sure but best guess i'd say 7

[/QUOTE]
    yeah but the stuff was like powder. ya couldn't make a showball out of it and I'm surprised that the big apple only got 7 inches. up here the mass south shore,cape and the islands got belted big time. 12-18 in some places. the wind chill was like -7-10 degrees below zero.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    yeah but the stuff was like powder. ya couldn't make a showball out of it and I'm surprised that the big apple only got 7 inches. up here the mass south shore,cape and the islands got belted big time. 12-18 in some places. the wind chill was like -7-10 degrees below zero.

[/QUOTE] hey Big D..what's doin?...we are starting to get the hard temps now...man, the hawk' has been in overdrive these past two days !!Yell

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] hey Big D..what's doin?...we are starting to get the hard temps now...man, the hawk' has been in overdrive these past two days !!Yell

[/QUOTE]
    yep! doing ok "B".........waitin for pitchers and catchers to report. listen dude, definately put on some thermals. the east coast is gonna get alot more chilly for the next  couple of days.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

shame shame

pike just played U all and won

U were responding to a post from 8/13

LOL arod money had NOTHING to do with tanaka signing

U listen to KST to much

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

How can anyone be in a slump during the offseason?

We have, perhaps, the deepest starting pitcher pool in MLB with a slew of young prospects on a quick rise.

We may not have the best #1, or the best #2, but our #3-8 (as a group) are top 5 at worst.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

shame shame

pike just played U all and won

U were responding to a post from 8/13

I was starting to wonder why no one had apparently noticed this fact.

Pike is a piece of work.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How can anyone be in a slump during the offseason?

We have, perhaps, the deepest starting pitcher pool in MLB with a slew of young prospects on a quick rise.

We may not have the best #1, or the best #2, but our #3-8 (as a group) are top 5 at worst.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

moon must have me on ignore

Sections
Shortcuts