Sox sweep evil empire

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: Sox sweep evil empire

Some American League executives still believe in the Red Sox, according to columnist Joel Sherman of the New York Post:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/red_sox_revival_rests_on_lester_KQ1NVJy3dtyNlMCMaKHKLK/0

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

I still believe in the Red Sox.

Call me crazy, but I still believe in Beckett and Lester too!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Sox will win one, just enough to keep us thinking they're not totally done.

Neither of these teams would be going far in the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In Response to Re: Sox sweep evil empire:
    [QUOTE]Going to tonights game. Bringing my pillow and blankey as I am sure it will be another 5 hour killfest.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Have fun Jessey!

Bring home a Red Sox victory for your pals here!   ;-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

The odds are obviously against the Sox to sweep the Yankees....but it isn't outrages to suggest a major league team sweeps another team despite what their records are.......

It so easy..so so easy to come in here and be negative and assume that sweeping the Yankees, making a statement and getting back into the playoff picture is out of reach.  And you would be justified in that thinking with the current track record,  It takes a fan to be optimistic, to be hopeful and to be wishful.

That isn't ignorance, or denial, none of that.  I'm well aware of the odds but it doesn't stop me from cheering from my team.

WHO in here wouldn't be excited if we do sweep them this weekend???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]The odds are obviously against the Sox to sweep the Yankees....but it isn't outrages to suggest a major league team sweeps another team despite what their records are....... It so easy..so so easy to come in here and be negative and assume that sweeping the Yankees, making a statement and getting back into the playoff picture is out of reach.  And you would be justified in that thinking with the current track record,  It takes a fan to be optimistic, to be hopeful and to be wishful. That isn't ignorance, or denial, none of that.  I'm well aware of the odds but it doesn't stop me from cheering from my team. WHO in here wouldn't be excited if we do sweep them this weekend???
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]

Very well said Hugh.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harv53. Show harv53's posts

Anything is possible in baseball, but the odds are against us. I'm sure no one thought we would sweep STL and CO in the WS but we did it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox sweep evil empire : Have fun Jessey! Bring home a Red Sox victory for your pals here!   ;-)
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]
    Sorry Kimmi - Couldn't help you here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The Sox are the Evil Empire (minus the victories).

Sections
Shortcuts