Sox/Tigers Game 2 Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

Re: Sox/Tigers Game 2 Thread

Oh well, good trip anyway.  Now to go 4-2 or 5-1 at home before an important 9 game road trip.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Oh well, can't win them all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Krp.

Oh well. Can't win 'em all.

5-2 road trip is dmn good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

3 out of 4, good road trip. everyone enjoy your Memorial Day and thanks to all who have served. see everyone tomorrow

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Verlander put on a clinic. Oh well, back to the win column tomorrow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Sox/Tigers Game 2 Thread:
    what will the sox do when every one of our pitchers is at fulll strength all at the same time? lets start with when lackey, wheeler and jenks return? we will have 8 guys ready for the bullpen. rich hill and wheeler are out of options i believe? assuming wake cant remember that his back is supposed to hurt who goes?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Bowden goes back to Pawtucket. Probably Atchison , also. Hill and Albers stay.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

CC, I think Wheeler is already back.  When Jenks comes off the DL I believe Bowden goes back down (just called up for Morales on the DL).  Then for Lackey, Atchinson will get send down.  My guess anyway.

Edit

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Frown

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Sox/Tigers Game 2 Thread:
    I expected Gonzo to get on base there. Papi may have another hit against Valverde, but not going to get it done. 30-23, not bad at all ! Beckett stiffened after the 1st inning, and did well to pitch 6 innings. So long folks !  Happy Memorial Day !  Respect to all our veterans, past & present, and our armed forces.
    Posted by blingblang

Second the motion. Kudos to Verlander. Would love to have him on the Sox. God bless our veterans. We can never thank them enough. Happy Memorial Day to all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

sox sukkk....what a nightmare...crap...honestly, I can't believe how lucky we are to be where we are already...the beginning of our season will haunt me to the end, unless we overcome it, but I gotta say I am somewhat amazed at where we are at right now...go sox!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Would have been nice to sweep, obviously, but I ain't complaining. Just lost to a lights-out pitcher.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

asking for a road sweep w/Verlander pitching is getting greedy...we did pretty well and are in 1st place....good stuff

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Not so bad at all. And one game above .500 on the road.

Nice!

Sections
Shortcuts