Sox/Tigers Game Thread May 19th

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Sox/Tigers Game Thread May 19th

if i'm beckett, i am beating brad's a-s-s after this inning! we should have albers in the bard role and have him work out his issues in non-consequential situations

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Bard hearing it from the crowd.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

How is it possible that no one is warming?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

y not go back to okijama in his old role?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from High_and_Tight2. Show High_and_Tight2's posts

In Response to Re: Sox/Tigers Game Thread May 19th:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox/Tigers Game Thread May 19th : PROSAIC . 1. a : characteristic of prose as distinguished from poetry : factual b : dull, unimaginative Some would call Drew dull, I suppose.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

oooops, me typing the wrong word there. it could be the jack mixing with the prozac I'm on.

Man I hope we see one of those monster months from Drew.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox/Tigers Game Thread May 19th : What ARE you talking about, sir?
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

joel, pike had 20 plus alias'. he/they were all banned. he googled posters, posted/printed private info/pictures about them from other sites, including yoshimi. also he's a hit and run poster. NEVER responds

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

hey there H&T,,,,how are you sir?....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox/Tigers Game Thread May 19th : joel, pike had 20 plus alias'. he/they were all banned. he googled posters, posted/printed private info/pictures about them from other sites, including yoshimi. was printing posters friends list........
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

He can Google me all he wants, J-Bay.  I just don't get the comment.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

was going to share this later on the front burner but this is y ortiz is doing so well this year. i call it: how papi got his juice back...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Granite2000. Show Granite2000's posts

[QUOTE]Great Job
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

seriously.. is there anyone hear who wanted pap traded so bard could replace him?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnsoxcat. Show mnsoxcat's posts

OK Let's get those runs back now!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Blingblanh, you still there? I haven't been on this board in about 5 years. I've only checked started checking this board since last night, and I catch you sending me a shout out, how cool!! Jete, how the heck are you?!?!?!?
    Posted by High_and_Tight2[/QUOTE]

Hey H&T.  Good to hear from you.  Heard you are back state side now.

I was in Japan last October.  Visited Tokyo, and Gumma province.  First time for me.  Beautiful country.  Great people.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

I just have no faith in Millwood at this stage of his career. He's been mediocre, at best, over the past several years. Unless the entire starting staff gets injured, we're only talking about a couple of spot starts for Lackey and Daisuke. I would rather give those starts to Wakefield and Aceves (as is the plan). If they can't go, give Bowden and Dubrount a chance. The report that I saw earlier today said Millwood was only throwing in the mid-80's during his time with the Yankees this spring. He'll get lit up in the A.L. East. I'd take my chances with Bowden or Dubront over Millwood at this stage of his career.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Verlander coming back out. The guy just gets stronger as the game goes on. How many times has one of our starters gone eight, much less a complete game , this year?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

This from the Extra Innings blog. I'm breathing a bit easier now.

As best we can tell, Beckett had problems staying loose between innings because of the weather and that's why he came out of the game. Does not seem to have any major physical issue.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox/Tigers Game Thread May 19th : He can Google me all he wants, J-Bay.  I just don't get the comment.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

he accuses everyone of having alias', multiple screen names. he's the biggest offender. everyone knows it him and he continues. pathetic

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Let's go Ells

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from High_and_Tight2. Show High_and_Tight2's posts

[QUOTE]hey there H&T,,,,how are you sir?....
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Good Jete, thanks.

Been a rocky basesball year so far for the both of us. Note sure why a baseball season ever goes how it was planned.

The Bronx Bombers are crushing the O's, you must be in good spirits.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

for anyone who care, bruins are winning 1-0. still hoping this is a great night for both boston teams

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

hear = here

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]seriously.. is there anyone hear who wanted pap traded so bard could replace him?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    I will cop to having wanted them to deal Paps.  Not sure I was ready to see Bard as the closer yet.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Google joel49. Very surprising.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I just searched on tcal2.  Here's the dirt on me.

tcal2: tcal25: tcal26: circuit breaker lug wire range 4-300 kemil cuai: general electric: tcal43: circuit breaker lug wire range 2/0-250/6-600 400 amps: general electric

ic-t.iclocator.com/TCAL_TCAL12_TCAL25_TCAL43.html

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

joel. bard said last year he wasn't ready to be the closer....gammons said he wants to start

Sections
Shortcuts