Sox to Interview Rick Peterson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Sox to Interview Rick Peterson

Per Nick Cafardo: http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/26/red-sox-to-interview-rick-peterson-for-pitching-coach-job/

I really do hope we hire him!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

Re: Sox to Interview Rick Peterson

In response to titletownfan's comment:

Per Nick Cafardo: http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/26/red-sox-to-interview-rick-peterson-for-pitching-coach-job/

I really do hope we hire him!

His program speaks for itself.  I don't know his relationship with John Farrell, but I'm guessing there's a mutual respect there.  It would be a 100% upgrade over McClure, who was brutal.  He was the worst case scenario for Bard as a starter. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

oh man...i would love for this to happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I believe Peterson has stated that he belongs in a dugout. I also believe we should hear about him signing on as pitching coach of the Red Sox by the end of the weekend/start of the week...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

By all accounts this would be good. With Beckett, Youk, Crawford, AGon, and the old coaches all gone this really is the change we were hoping for a year ago. Of course I really did not want to trade AGon but it just may have been a necessity. The Reset Button does not get any bigger than this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Odd the forum still has too many issues..... maybe they will do something in Februarynto fix it all

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I would love to have Rick Peterson.  He did a very good job while at Oakland and New York. 

The Red Sox should also go after Dave Duncan (If I recall he left the Cardinals to look after his wife). 

Sections
Shortcuts