Sox vs. Orioles tonight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Re: Sox vs. Orioles tonight.

I hope Middlebrooks is okay.  I am more worried about him than my girlfriend (my girlfriend has an interview tomorrow).   LOL

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Saw Victorino striking out on three pitches with one out and the bases loaded. Sure am looking forward to watching that stiff for three years here. He is Cherington's worst mistake so far...or is it Dumpster..hmmmm.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to selenium-'s comment:

Nothing broken, nothing strained, according to Will Middlebrooks. No X-rays taken yet however. The concern that Softlaw and Georom expressed over this however brought me to tears.  They are indeed true Red Sox fans.

Middlebrooks is not the doctor. Lets see how long he is out for.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Saw Victorino striking out on three pitches with one out and the bases loaded. Sure am looking forward to watching that stiff for three years here. He is Cherington's worst mistake so far...or is it Dumpster..hmmmm.

It's only a few games in, pumpsie. how about we at least give them a chance to get their timing down, shall we?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

It's only a few games in, pumpsie. how about we at least give them a chance to get their timing down, shall we?

Its his whole career. Look at his career OPS. He is an older player too and even his lowly numbers are going to decrease most likely. Its not just one K...its a very poor signing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Its his whole career. Look at his career OPS. He is an older player too and even his lowly numbers are going to decrease most likely. Its not just one K...its a very poor signing.

You've already made up your mind, you don't like the signing, so one at bat in ST, validates your decision? I'll wait, hope for the best and  see how it plays out. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

For me...it's just great to see Sox baseball again.  Hope Middlebrooks is OK...still a long time until the season starts.  Last time I looked...games in February just don't mean a whole lot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

GordonEdes  Gordon Edes
    Middlebrooks: “It was just kind of a freak thing, and just kind of scared everybody. Scared myself. Not a big deal."
    GordonEdes  Gordon Edes
    Middlebrooks thinks he may be able to take BP tomorrow Felt pain in same spot where he broke wrist on outside of wrist

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

You've already made up your mind, you don't like the signing, so one at bat in ST, validates your decision? I'll wait, hope for the best and  see how it plays out. 

My opinion about this signing was made up long before this AB. I think its at least a year too long, probably two years too long. His career OPS is .770 and by the end of his contract he will be 35 years old. This is not the kind of player I want on my team in 2015, the year I am hoping we can contend for a ring again.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

GordonEdes  Gordon Edes
    Middlebrooks: “It was just kind of a freak thing, and just kind of scared everybody. Scared myself. Not a big deal."
    GordonEdes  Gordon Edes
    Middlebrooks thinks he may be able to take BP tomorrow Felt pain in same spot where he broke wrist on outside of wrist

Are you reading Gordon Edes?  Stowin' away the time?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Did your see Drew get called out on strikes?

It's Je-Da Dru all over again!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Get used to it...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The O's in 2012

• 29-9 in one-run games
    • 16-2 in extra innings (not including the post season)
    • 74-0 when leading after the 7th inning (that's insane)

So far, the O's look pretty good.  I hope they (as well as the Ravens) stink this year.   LOL