Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread

In Response to Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread:
    [QUOTE]cody ross has a lot of SWISHER in him. his mannerisms are very similar. good guy to have on the team. nice pick-up ben. maybe crawful should take the whole year off.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]
    Good observation about Swisher...I agree !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread : Hey D.C. good to see ya
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

You too Ragin' Cajun  ......  LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

Even though it ended up driving in a run... I'm kind of happy Wolverine got hit :D

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Nice job byFD to battle back

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Every time El Chato throws a hook I like him more

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]Even though it ended up driving in a run... I'm kind of happy Wolverine got hit :D
    Posted by zack5042[/QUOTE]

1st guy in from the pen tonight............... Hit him again! 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Even though it ended up driving in a run... I'm kind of happy Wolverine got hit :D
    Posted by zack5042[/QUOTE]I've been wanting someone to plunk that guy since september

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Are we going to win tonight, or grab our ankles again? Don't answer too quickly.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Can we just leave Shoopach and his 50% strikeout ratio where we found him. Just slip out the door and onto the bus while he's in the shower

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread : You too Ragin' Cajun  ......  LOL
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlEQcxk9v2w

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread : I've been wanting someone to plunk that guy since september
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Then he had the gall to glare out at Dubrount. BTW, I love the trash talk from Gonzalez about the umpires. He's right, they seem to get away with murder, and the umpiring over the past couple years has really gone down. Time to hold them accountable. I also like it that he predicted a HR tonight, (even though he backpeddled a litte on it) it's about time somebody besides PD showed some FIRE and a little swagger on this team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

When does our misery end with this team & their unconventional scoring like the 2 runs last night & the one run now !!!

"B.Upton reached on interference error by catcher Shoppach. Scott was hit by a pitch, B.Upton to second. And then a single"

We, of course, get 2 HRs...no one on base. I hate this Tampa team as much as the Yankees !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Can we just leave Shoopach and his 50% strikeout ratio where we found him. Just slip out the door and onto the bus while he's in the shower
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

Lavarnway soon, like right now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]Are we going to win tonight, or grab our ankles again? Don't answer too quickly.....
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Grab your left ankle, Exam, and we'll get back to you later.......LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE] When does our misery end with this team & their unconventional scoring like the 2 runs last night & the one run now !!! "B.Upton reached on interference error by catcher Shoppach. Scott was hit by a pitch, B.Upton to second. And then a single" We, of course, get 2 HRs...no one on base. I hate this Tampa team as much as the Yankees !!!
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

Just watch. The Sox offense will go totally dead from here on in, and the Rays will scratch enough across to beat us.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread : Grab your left ankle, Exam, and we'll get back to you later.......LOL
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

Grabbing just one hurts my back! Whatever grabbing needs to be done, let's go all in and get it over with.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread : I've been wanting someone to plunk that guy since september
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]
    I know how you feel... Everytime he's been up I've been like please hit him please hit him... Even when I play mlb on xbox 360 I still hit him xD

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Little things seem to kill us

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Felix getting rattled. Not checking the runner.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE] When does our misery end with this team & their unconventional scoring like the 2 runs last night & the one run now !!! "B.Upton reached on interference error by catcher Shoppach. Scott was hit by a pitch, B.Upton to second. And then a single" We, of course, get 2 HRs...no one on base. I hate this Tampa team as much as the Yankees !!!
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

And then some. The thing is, NYY are just a flip side of our own coin--they're our own kind, our classmates--much as we hate them. The Rays are like that snot nosed Jr. high brat three years younger than you, that lived two houses down and that used to annoy the heck out of you and your best friend, and run his mouth constantly. He was always trying to tag along with you like he wanted to be like you, but couldn't stop being a smart elek and running you down at the same time. He did enough damage to make a nuisance of himself, but never actually amounted to anything in the end, it was just all noise. The Rays piece together this scrap heap/rookie lineup, which allows them to make a nuisance of themselves in the regular season, but it's very, very unlikely they'll ever win a WS with this el cheapo team. In order for them to win--like we've seen this week--something stupid has to happen to help them along. 2011 is case in point. It took a historic collapse and a NYY team pulling all it's frontliners to even get them in. One day the luck will run out, and the whole thing will crash in a heap.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

this is looking like a disaster is about to happen....Dubront just falling apart...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Big break, that might make up for the home run crap

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

whew!

Sections
Shortcuts