Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread

In Response to Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread : He looks like Jhonny Damon. Every time he comes up there to hit, I swear it's Damon.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

No doubt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread : Absolutely I know........... But you mentioned the zydeco bands in DC. Do they still hold the Blues Festival in the park?
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]I'm not sure about that. You're talking about the Memorial day weekend shindig right? I haven't been to it in a few years. Anyway my mom's the Cajun in the family. She absolutely loves Fats, Mr. Kershaw, Queen Ida Guillory and Clifton Chenier.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Eat Nick Punto's contract. No room for guys hitting .133 on a bad team. Better off with young guys. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

[QUOTE]Our BP (shaky Padilla outing aside) has been phenomenal.  Poor Mark Melancon, who has been lights out at Pawtucket, can't get a call back.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

After a very poor start in the beginning of the season, yeah youre right they have been great....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Eat Nick Punto's contract. No room for guys hitting .133 on a bad team. Better off with young guys. 
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

Ciriaco--who hit and looked like a young Alfonso Soriano in ST.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]Our BP (shaky Padilla outing aside) has been phenomenal.  Poor Mark Melancon, who has been lights out at Pawtucket, can't get a call back.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

How many teams have a proven reliever just hanging out in AAA ? We're going to be right back in the race by the end of June, Joel. Then we start getting STARTERS back. Ells,Crawford,Bailey. Don't know any teams that can say that either.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Okay! Let's wrap it up. No bleeders, bloopers or balks. Finish it! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

When you bring Salt IN for the critical 9th, what's that say about your D behind the dish?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread : How many teams have a proven reliever just hanging out in AAA ? We're going to be right back in the race by the end of June, Joel. Then we start getting STARTERS back. Ells,Crawford,Bailey. Don't know any teams that can say that either.
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]
    True dat, upper.  If this team just hangs around, stays within five games of first, it's going to be very exciting when the injured return.  Yeah, I know they're seven back but that's not going to last long.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Another lousy start for Dice K? Not so good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Well, I see Pena is back at home near the Mendoza line--after such a "hot start".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

What a JOKE!  Remy & Don talking about Dice-K being ready to return>?>   Guess he's "NOT EVEN CLOSE" to coming back, according to little bobby v.  Does this shock anybody??????

Does anybody seriously believe that either Dice K or Crawford are EAGER to return??????

They know they suck, & don't want any part of this team!

PLEASE!!!!!!!   Stay on the LT DL.............  forever if possible???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I really tried rooting for both guys, but it's clear they don't have a competitive bone in their collective bodies!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Nice play by Middlebrooks!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Okay. Nice win. Great use of the pen.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Nice bounce back win tonight, this is crow I'll gladly eat after my smack talk from last night. Night all......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

That was a good win

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Ballgame.  Time to take two of three from Philly.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

GOOD WiN!!!!  :)

I'm actually starting to LIKE this TEAM!!!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

Really good win...our pitching in general has been really good in the past several games.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread : How many teams have a proven reliever just hanging out in AAA ? We're going to be right back in the race by the end of June, Joel. Then we start getting STARTERS back. Ells,Crawford,Bailey. Don't know any teams that can say that either.
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

as the band wagon was empting, I said the same thing, upper. keep our heads above water until the break, get back ells, cc and bailey, make a second half push.

good pitching, nice night for Ross. good win. off the philly. good night everybody

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

BTW, the "Goofy Genius of Tampa Bay" falls short for the fourth time in six attempts.

Sections
Shortcuts