Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread

In Response to Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread:
    [QUOTE]i'm not missing PAPS. nice move by bobby v making aceves the closer. #1 star--CODY ROSS.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

Yeh!  Real gutsy decision by this great baseball mind/??

come on now Yaz!  Love ya, but you're really stretching!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Excellent win! I've been watching but being the supersticious guy I am, I didn't want to disrupt anything by posting. So I'll post now!

Huge hit by Cody Ross, to say the least. And the pen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Nice!! BV did a great job handling the pitching tonite. On to a sweep of the Phils!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Aceves always has been a ROCK STAR for this team!  Bard was always going to stay in the rotation!!!!!

Do you really think this was a gutsy move by little bobby v.????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

When you can play poorly or sloppily and still win, you know things are coming together. Tonight a real confidence builder for Bobby V and the whole bullpen save Fat Albers & Ice.

I just wish El Chato would go deeper into  games before losing the handle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread : as the band wagon was empting, I said the same thing, upper. keep our heads above water until the break, get back ells, cc and bailey, make a second half push. good pitching, nice night for Ross. good win. off the philly. good night everybody
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Ells???  ABSOLUTE NO BRAINER!

The big question is........ would you replace our ALL STAR Sweeney with Crawford?  For even ONE GAME????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Nice!! BV did a great job handling the pitching tonite. On to a sweep of the Phils!
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]
    I completely agree. With both statements.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Good win

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox vs Rays Thursday game thread : True dat, upper.  If this team just hangs around, stays within five games of first, it's going to be very exciting when the injured return.  Yeah, I know they're seven back but that's not going to last long.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Think of the bench we'll have when everyone's back too. I like this team and I think Valentine has settled in with the team as well. Go Sox.........it's 1967 all over again!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Good win
    Posted by LondonRedSox[/QUOTE]
    Now go to bed ... it's 3:42 a.m!