Sox will get back on track and win the last three games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

Sox will get back on track and win the last three games

AGon, Pedey, Papi get their stroke back.
    Ellsbury keeps doing what he's been doing all year
    A little help from Lowrie, Crawford.
    Defense stops stupid mistakes
    Pitchers get back to the mediocrity of most of the season (~ 5 runs a game)
    That's all it takes, then anything can happen in the playoffs.
    Just trying to enjoy the last 2-3 games of what can be an exciting battle for the playoffs.

I know it's crazy, but it's like predicting a stock market crash/earthquake/no hitter, odds are small but you look pretty smart if it comes true.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Sox will get back on track and win the last three games

A positive thread - nothing wrong with that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannimota. Show mannimota's posts

Please offer your doctor's name and phone number.  I want what he's prescribing! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Did J-Bay start this thread?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

In Response to Re: Sox will get back on track and win the last three games:
    [QUOTE]Please offer your doctor's name and phone number.  I want what he's prescribing! 
    Posted by mannimota[/QUOTE]
    Just a healthy dose of 'it's just a game, enjoy it'
    I had the same gloom and doom attitude as the rest of the nation after Beckett gave up 6 runs, but after reading too many blame game posts decided the board needed a little optimism bordering on insanity.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DEBeardsr. Show DEBeardsr's posts

You are way off track.They have already lost the first of three games.I hope those $ob's never win another ball game.They are nothing but a bunch of sorry $OB'S.GO Yankees ,go Rays ,Go Phillies,Go Tigers,Go Brewers,GO Diamondbacks.Go any team except the@#$%&@#$ sorry $ons of -itches sorry Boston Red Sox.I am pulling for the Yankees;at least they never choke year in and year out.Those $OB Boston Red SUXX,MAY THEY CHOKE FOREVER!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Given all the men left on base last night, I can only hope that they push runs across tonight.

I'm confident in Bedard, although this is probably the biggest game he's pitched in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will get back on track and win the last three games : Just a healthy dose of 'it's just a game, enjoy it' I had the same gloom and doom attitude as the rest of the nation after Beckett gave up 6 runs, but after reading too many blame game posts decided the board needed a little optimism bordering on insanity.
    Posted by greenwellforpresident[/QUOTE]

I like your attitude and hope that the Red Sox can win their remaining games. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Stranger things have happened ... go Sox!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

Seems incredible that the Sox haven't won 2 games in a row since August 27th.

That's a month !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The red sox are behind again.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wherescreamingcomesfrom. Show wherescreamingcomesfrom's posts

This is the only way I want it. No backing into the playoffs. I hope the rays win the next two in NY, and the Sox do the same in Baltimore. I want the one game playoff, I want this team to earn it. And I want them to win the Series.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will get back on track and win the last three games : Just a healthy dose of 'it's just a game, enjoy it' I had the same gloom and doom attitude as the rest of the nation after Beckett gave up 6 runs, but after reading too many blame game posts decided the board needed a little optimism bordering on insanity.
    Posted by greenwellforpresident[/QUOTE]

Well, nothing wrong with that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

The Examiner has a different role at BDC.

Sections
Shortcuts