Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks

I love the Sox. This year is breaking my heart. I see no way that we can win a game this weekend against the Yanks. Not that they're great in any way, but we are in shambles. Too bad. We need to clean house in the coaching ranks and eject Tito. It's up to John Henry and Larry now to take charge...Theo will NOT be back next year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks

you sound like a great fan. you see no way we can win a game this weekend against the yanks? let theo go, who everyone was praising during the off season for fixing the bullpen and bringing in crawford and gonzalez. sometimes the best available moves are made and it still doesnt work out as planned......or maybe, be patient and they do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

yeah right..........beckett, lester and buck........and we have no chance of winning any games eh?.........stick around a while........let's talk after the weekend........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Not if the Yankees are playing like they are tonight against the Royals. I have not seen any game this year that was this sloppy. I shut it off before the 2nd inning was over; Royals are having fun!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I wouldn't know. I'm a red sox fan and I don't watch or follow the yankee's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

In Response to Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks:
    I love the Sox. This year is breaking my heart. I see no way that we can win a game this weekend against the Yanks. Not that they're great in any way, but we are in shambles. Too bad. We need to clean house in the coaching ranks and eject Tito. It's up to John Henry and Larry now to take charge...Theo will NOT be back next year.
    Posted by PetesCall

http://www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d3a3853245bf1ef48391373757940261&plckUserId=d3a3853245bf1ef48391373757940261

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

In Response to Re: Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks:
    Not if the Yankees are playing like they are tonight against the Royals. I have not seen any game this year that was this sloppy. I shut it off before the 2nd inning was over; Royals are having fun!
    Posted by bosoxmal

Way to early to count the Yankees out of the game.  As much as I'd love to see them play like this the rest of the year.

Red Sox will win at least one game this weekend. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Um... The Sox have the pitching edge in all 3 games.  I can't see a sweep.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

we will easily take one, if not two w/the pitching matchups

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

We're facing Colon and Garcia.  This weekend will be the worst beat-down of Yankee elderly since game 3 of the 2003 ALCS! Poster's note: I used this joke in another thread, but it was started by Babe, who was banned before everybody got to enjoy it :)
    Posted by slomag

And it is still stupid!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Posted by PetesCall

Pete!!!

OK.....  I'm too dang tired & irritated to yell at you.  I'll take you at your word, that you are a Sox fan.... 

All I can say is.......  I'm damn glad our guys WON'T go into the Yankee series with that kind of attitude! 

I'd put money on it!!!  Sox WILL take AT LEAST 2 out of 3!!!!!   I say 3 -3 :) :)

NOW!  Get your dang head back in the game son!  :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

Ok everyone, I've been chastened. I hope I'm wrong, but I watch every game. I even watched the Sox more than the Celts last night. But...the wheels are grinding to a halt with no one in the dugout to fix things. Great teams can really look bad without leadership and guidance. Who provides these two qualities in our dugout. No one. I hope I'm wrong.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

Pete, you are right on the lack of effective current leadership in management, but wrong on getting swept by the Yankees. The Red Sox have already won 2 out of 3, this year. They stand a good chance to win 2 out of 3, and it is remote that they will lose all 3.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Not likely. These are the only games the RS seem to show up for. It's as if NY is the only team worth putting forth an effort for.
    You watch, we'll take two of three.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Still standing by that prediction?

BOS 5
    NYY 4

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

Pete's call was bad. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Still standing by that prediction? BOS 5 NYY 4
    Posted by crix

Crix,

Nice call, but what's up with your picture??????

Gotta say......   I don't particularly like it!!!  I might be mistaken, but it looks offensive!!!  />>>>>>   ????????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

To bad you can't delete threads anymore.

L

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Maybe next series...huh?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

[QUOTE]I love the Sox. This year is breaking my heart. I see no way that we can win a game this weekend against the Yanks. Not that they're great in any way, but we are in shambles. Too bad. We need to clean house in the coaching ranks and eject Tito. It's up to John Henry and Larry now to take charge...Theo will NOT be back next year.
    Posted by PetesCall[/QUOTEYou should consider changing the title of the OP.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Posted by PetesCall

Great call nostradamas.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Re: Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks : Crix, Nice call, but what's up with your picture?????? Gotta say......   I don't particularly like it!!!  I might be mistaken, but it looks offensive!!!  /> />>>>>   ????????
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog
    ..it looks like Florida from "Good Times"

Sections
Shortcuts