Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Re: Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks

Oops...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Pete is Peter Abraham who had a Yankee blog??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Who believed this? This is the chance for the Sox to gain some ground on the Yankees. The most important games. They know this. Sweep them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Great predictions

More like .500 on sunday

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

well Pete, guess you gotta own this one...Sox played a good game..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks:
    [QUOTE]I love the Sox. This year is breaking my heart. I see no way that we can win a game this weekend against the Yanks. Not that they're great in any way, but we are in shambles. Too bad. We need to clean house in the coaching ranks and eject Tito. It's up to John Henry and Larry now to take charge...Theo will NOT be back next year.
    Posted by PetesCall[/QUOTE]

One down, two to go...ya gotta believe..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

BECKETT IN THE STADIUM!  Need I say more?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Theo should be gone if the sox don't make the playoffs. Should have signed VMart. The catcher position is killing us this year. Was Crawford worth it? NOPE.

I LOVE AGON THOUGH. 1 out of 10 aint bad right theo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Um, Pete. Step away from the ledge, big guy.  No need to jump. It's only a game.

Um. Did I just say that?

Anyway, one down and two to go. We take one more game in the Bronx and we are in good shape.

Trust me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Hey Pete I guess I won't ask you for the winning Powerball numbers. You sound like a positive person to be around............NOT!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]I love the Sox. This year is breaking my heart. I see no way that we can win a game this weekend against the Yanks. Not that they're great in any way, but we are in shambles. Too bad. We need to clean house in the coaching ranks and eject Tito. It's up to John Henry and Larry now to take charge...Theo will NOT be back next year.

I'm guessing it'll be a while before we get another call from Pete.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallyac. Show wallyac's posts

In case you didnt notice man, these Yankees are'nt exactly the '27' Yankees, and to think the sox could'nt beat them once is crazy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Pete,

You need to be a  bit more optimistic. First since their awful start the Sox are winning at a .650 pace. As in any season, they'll have a few losing streaks, but they'll also have a few winning streak. You can't take a 10-15 game stretch or a series and call the season on just that. It's how they play over the entire year.

Sure they're not exactly clicking on all cyclinder, but the players like Crawford, Pedrioa and Youk that aren't hitting are showing signs of coming around. I'm not concerned about the hitting as much as the pitching staff, both the starting rotation and bullpen. Only time will tellif the off season moves worked out or not.

As for getting rid of the coaching staff you need to rethink this. With Theo, Tito and staff this club averages about 93 wins a year since taking over in 2004. I'm not sure of league wide stats, but I'm sure that an average of 93 wins a year has to be among the top three team record in the American League over that span. You don't part with a coach and his staff because of one poor sart.

I know Tito isn't perfect and his handling of the pitching staff sometimes is pexplexing, but going on his over all record who would you replace him with that could do a better job. I don't think there are many better qualified candidates than Francona.

Hetchinspete.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

Vis a vis the whole coaching change idea let's remember that once a successful guy is gone then businessmen need to decide who to replace him with.   The fact that Dunleavy and Adelman were/are being seriously considered to coach the Lakeshow is a good indication of how often those decisions go awry.  You know the phrase "out of the frying pan into the fire"?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Medic87. Show Medic87's posts

hmmmm   0-1 so far on that prediction. how's that working out for ya?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from remluz. Show remluz's posts

YOU WERE SAYING!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

[QUOTE]

Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks

When?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

Dirtdog, you didn't give a prediction, so you, too, were irrelevant.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Majorleague,

Try the first page />       Where I said........

Pete!!!

OK.....  I'm too dang tired & irritated to yell at you.  I'll take you at your word, that you are a Sox fan.... 

All I can say is.......  I'm damn glad our guys WON'T go into the Yankee series with that kind of attitude! 

I'd put money on it!!!  Sox WILL take AT LEAST 2 out of 3!!!!!   I say 3 -3 :) :)

NOW!  Get your dang head back in the game son!  :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

With your act & costume, it's back to where you belong...........................

BUSH-LEAGUE!!!

Frankly, you're just getting boring!

:(

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Another dump Francona and Theo thread. Quelle surprise.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

At least 2 out of 3, I'll say 3 out of 3 isn't a prediction, it's a range. Add one out of 3 and none out of 3 and you have it covered.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

So are you in the closet spanking your monkey now? And how do you eject Tito You gonna put him in a cannon? This place has gone to h#ll in a hand basket. Its hard to find an intelligent thread anymore, where some monster does not want to put the death hold on with some obscure number or stat, or some child posting that the sox are done, tito is a moron, Theo is at fault for every player he has ever signed since 1899. My gosh its crazy, I swear all the doomer and gloomers are trolls or 12 year olds! Done, gone, you win, some azz in a monkey suit will answer you soon!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to Re: Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks:
    [QUOTE]Pete, you are right on the lack of effective current leadership in management, but wrong on getting swept by the Yankees. The Red Sox have already won 2 out of 3, this year. They stand a good chance to win 2 out of 3, and it is remote that they will lose all 3.
    Posted by majorleague[/QUOTE]

Tell the truth softy your into the wild kingdom right?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

How' that working for you Pete?  Are you the same guy that predicts the end of life as we know it on May 21st?

Sections
Shortcuts