Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

Re: Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks

Everyone who has excoriated me: I'm here...I rooted like crazy for the Sox all weekend. I hope the malaise is over. But...don't forget Bogar sending Papi on Saturday night...real stupid. Overall, however, Sox were terrific. NOW...I want one of you geniuses to predict the next 3 games correctly!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

In Response to Re: Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks:
    Everyone who has excoriated me: I'm here...I rooted like crazy for the Sox all weekend. I hope the malaise is over. But...don't forget Bogar sending Papi on Saturday night...real stupid. Overall, however, Sox were terrific. NOW...I want one of you geniuses to predict the next 3 games correctly!
    Posted by PetesCall

Didn't you author a duplicate thread where you predicted that "your Bosox" would be swept. Sort of a Heads I win, Tails you lose - combination of threads.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks:
    I love the Sox. This year is breaking my heart. I see no way that we can win a game this weekend against the Yanks. Not that they're great in any way, but we are in shambles. Too bad. We need to clean house in the coaching ranks and eject Tito. It's up to John Henry and Larry now to take charge...Theo will NOT be back next year.
    Posted by PetesCall

Check out the Yankee lineup and the batting averages.  They really blow. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Pete could you please pick the Jets to sweep the Patriots next season?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Pete, is there anyway you could pick the Jets to sweep the Patriots next season?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In Response to Re: Sox Will Lose 3 Straight to Yanks:
    Posted by PetesCall

Gee Pete I think the real geniuses are us fans who don't try to predict series outcomes, we just watch the games and hope for the good guys to win.

Anyway, is it true you also predict the Tampa Bay Lightning to beat the Bruins in 6 games? I sure hope so.

Sections
Shortcuts