Sox will send Yanks to wild card

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Sox will send Yanks to wild card

In response to kirbyrob's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's great- GREAT to see so many Sox fans suddenly loving and supporting the Orioles. Many folks @ ESPN and MLB Network have been saying that NYY, Baltimore and Tampa are the "New AL East" and it's real nice to see the O's will have the Red Sox support for the next few years!!

Can't say I blame you AT ALL!!!!

[/QUOTE]

has nothing to do with the O's and everything to do with ABY,anybody but Yankees. If the situation was reversed, would be the same "support" from the NY fans. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Is there a point in sending Dice K out there on the last day of the season? If that's not a "good luck, New York', I don't know how they could have done it better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's great- GREAT to see so many Sox fans suddenly loving and supporting the Orioles. Many folks @ ESPN and MLB Network have been saying that NYY, Baltimore and Tampa are the "New AL East" and it's real nice to see the O's will have the Red Sox support for the next few years!!

[/QUOTE]

has nothing to do with the O's and everything to do with ABY,anybody but Yankees. If the situation was reversed, would be the same "support" from the NY fans. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, and No. The RS fans obssession with the Yankees to fail is clearly a beastier animal than visa versa.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, and No. The RS fans obssession with the Yankees to fail is clearly a beastier animal than visa versa.

[/QUOTE]

With good reason, steven. Not as clear as you may think. Youre in NH, a red sox nation state. I'm in So CT, where the line is evenly drawn in the sand between sox and yankee fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

With good reason, steven. Not as clear as you may think. Youre in NH, a red sox nation state. I'm in So CT, where the line is evenly drawn in the sand between sox and yankee fans.

[/QUOTE]

I've lived in NY for the 1st 30 yrs of my life, and still visit my Mom and interact with the locals since. I've also lived in So. Ct on a temporary basis between '99 and '04, and in '09. So I know what's it's like. Agreed, the 2 fan bases are more alike since 2004; but there's still a difference.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

'interact with the locals"  ???  lol. I am sure they are honored arrogant one

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Meaning my friends growing up, in college, and at work; nice try though

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NHSteve just needs to get his weeky "We're superior' shot in.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

this is complete hogwash.  ask me how i know.

hint:  i spent 20 years in Fairfield County and 20 years in NJ.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Going back to the title of this thread, never mind the Sox sending the Yankees to the wild card spot, they will do one better than that and send them to a division crown ! This just might be the worst Red Sox team I have ever seen ! What a disgrace !

Sections
Shortcuts