sox will take two

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: sox will take two

In Response to Re: sox will take two:
    In Response to Re: sox will take two : actually, kid rock's not much of anything.
    Posted by theYAZZER

He's a Cowboy baby with the top let back and the sunshine shining

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

In Response to Re: sox will take two : actually, kid rock's not much of anything.
    Posted by theYAZZER

kind of like you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

In Response to Re: sox will take two : kind of like you.
    Posted by CTJake14

it appears i have my own entourage following me on this board:
    i have spacemen, hillbillies, sexmeisters, s5's, your-echos.
    i am their true leader; it's a hard job with lots of responsibilities, but i think i can handle it.
    remember, there's a thin red line between love and hate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

With Red Sox vs. Yankees, I've learned to expect the unexpected, which means Lackey will outduel Sabathia for the win tonight, while Beckett and Lester will fall to Hughes and Burnett, respectively.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

2 is no guarantee but quite doable. 3 would be a Yankee foot in grave. 1 wouldn't be end of world, but lose 3 and look out WC.

CC is due to take care of Lowrie and Mac and the other Red Sox feared Rh hitters. He may not be due against all the lefties;)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

This would be a nice time to pull off a sweep,but I know the Spankees are coming in here looking to do the same. Let's just hope we are the victors!!!! Starting off with Shalackey agsinst Sabashia should make for compelling TV neither one of these guys is actually wowing the opposition...final score 15-14 good guys!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

This would be a nice time to pull off a sweep,but I know the Spankees are coming in here looking to do the same. Let's just hope we are the victors!!!! Starting off with Shalackey agsinst Sabashia should make for compelling TV neither one of these guys is actually wowing the opposition...final score 15-14 good guys!!!
    Posted by sportsbozo1
    LOL..i'll look down and expect see Belichick and Ryan in the dugouts.. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: sox will take two :  it appears i have my own entourage following me on this board: i have spacemen, hillbillies, sexmeisters, s5's, your-echos. i am their true leader; it's a hard job with lots of responsibilities, but i think i can handle it. remember, there's a thin red line between love and hate.
    Posted by theYAZZER

I'm not sure the line was ever determined to be red.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

In Response to Re: sox will take two :  it appears i have my own entourage following me on this board: i have spacemen, hillbillies, sexmeisters, s5's, your-echos. i am their true leader; it's a hard job with lots of responsibilities, but i think i can handle it. remember, there's a thin red line between love and hate.
    Posted by theYAZZER

There's a thin red line between your tiny brain and your butthole too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

LOL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to sox will take two:
    sox should take two games at least and dust the yanks off.sox have hit cc real well in the past and after him they do not have much.go sox and pound them.
    Posted by soxyjim

We all know Lackey isn't capable of pitching a game like Miller did the other night.  Last nights game was no different but was still the Sox to win or lose.  We had the hits with plenty of men on base off CC so we deserved to lose.

Tonights another game!. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

In Response to sox will take two : We all know Lackey isn't capable of pitching a game like Miller did the other night.  Last nights game was no different but was still the Sox to win or lose.  We had the hits with plenty of men on base off CC so we deserved to lose. Tonights another game!. 
    Posted by craze4sox

theo doesn't know this, but, then, theo is an idiot.
    please take the cubs' job. pretty please with cherries on top.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Just a few reminders:

• Please don't use curse words or implied curse words.

• Please don't call each other names or use derogatory or mean-spirited names for the players. There are a lot of good fans on this blog and that sort of thing drags down the level of discussion. You should be able to make a point without being crude.

• Fans from other teams, particularly the Yankees, will meander over here and some could try and start trouble. Best to just ignore these trolls and they will go away. If somebody is particularly bothersome, let us know.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Unfortunately this reminder is a waste of time.  Those who already know this don't need to read it, and those who need to read it will ignore it. 

I'm joining a group called "Trolls Anonymous".  Our motto is, "Arguing with a troll on the internet is like being a sane person incarcerated in an insane asylum.  Even if you win the argument you're still considered to be insane."

"Hi, my name is _____ and I have a problem.  I sometimes reduce myself to arguing with trolls."Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Just a few reminders: • Please don't use curse words or implied curse words. • Please don't call each other names or use derogatory or mean-spirited names for the players. There are a lot of good fans on this blog and that sort of thing drags down the level of discussion. You should be able to make a point without being crude. • Fans from other teams, particularly the Yankees, will meander over here and some could try and start trouble. Best to just ignore these trolls and they will go away. If somebody is particularly bothersome, let us know.
    Posted by Your-Echo

I appreciate your message, but I could not overlook the irony of you resorting to name-calling.

When you write "let us know," does that mean you are one of the forum's monitors? I'm merely curious.

Best regards.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In Response to Re: sox will take two : I appreciate your message, but I could not overlook the irony of you resorting to name-calling. When you write "let us know," does that mean you are one of the forum's monitors? I'm merely curious. Best regards.
    Posted by hill55

The post was just a cut and past from Peter Abrahams (sp?) this morning, so the "us" referred to was BDC.

As to name-calling, IMO there's a difference between name-calling and identifying someone as what they are.  "Idiot", "moron", and the like IMO are name calling (even though the argument can be made that those words are identifying someone as what they are :-) ).  

Often time Trolls are easily identifyable and I have no problem with calling them what they are. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In Response to Re: sox will take two : The post was just a cut and past from Peter Abrahams (sp?) this morning, so the "us" referred to was BDC. As to name-calling, IMO there's a difference between name-calling and identifying someone as what they are.  "Idiot", "moron", and the like IMO are name calling (even though the argument can be made that those words are identifying someone as what they are :-) ).   Often time Trolls are easily identifyable and I have no problem with calling them what they are.   
    Posted by S5

I thought Your-Echo adequately described the offending behavior with "Fans from other teams, particularly the Yankees, will meander over here and some could try and start trouble ..." and had little need to resort to the name-calling with "trolls."

Just my two cents' worth.

Sections
Shortcuts