sox will take two

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

sox will take two

sox should take two games at least and dust the yanks off.sox have hit cc real
    well in the past and after him they do not have much.go sox and pound them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

Re: sox will take two

funny, the yanks have a CC that the SOX can hit, and the SOX have a CC that can't hit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I think they have a good shot at a sweep. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

how sweep it is

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

Sweep is a definite possibility

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

In Response to Re: sox will take two:
    [QUOTE]funny, the yanks have a CC that the SOX can hit, and the SOX have a CC that can't hit.
    Posted by theYAZZER[/QUOTE]

Time to put away the white hood Yazzer, this wasn't a thread about your personal hatred of Crawford. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wlbpatriotsfan. Show wlbpatriotsfan's posts

Law of averages should determine this series.  Yankees are too good to continue their abysmal performance vs. Sox.  Yankees win two of three.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankn. Show frankn's posts

Kill the Beast !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox will take two : if you think i hate crawford because you think i'm a racist, then you're stupider than i already thought you were. and that's pretty stupid. actually, i don't hate crawford; i just think he sux! i do hate theo because he's the fool that signed this albatross. i guess that makes me an anti-semite. btw, i think i hate you; besides being a moron, what other nationality or race are you so i can identify my bigotry.

I could care less if you are racist, it is a free country.   Glad you admit it.  The OCD you display about Crawford is telling ... you might want to double up on the Prozac.    Keep some in that hood of yours. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Take two and then pass it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Lackey, Beckett and Lester oh my! we've had a pretty good time with the ol bathtub. probably gonna see boo coo curve balls tonight. I think we can get a w for lackey

beckett vs hughes is beckett coming up big. pound the inside edge and the outside edge. w #2

Lester vs AJ Burnout? after burnouts last outting there's rumors he may be sent to the bullpen. Lester completes the sweep.

Sox take all of em. just a good feeling I have about this series. also it was nice for out boys to have a day off to relax and get ready. however, this still isn't a make or break series for us. we got 3 more with em down in the bronx later on.
    still, I like our chances this week. mother nature is going to cooperate thank goodness.
    GO SOX

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]Lackey, Beckett and Lester oh my! we've had a pretty good time with the ol bathtub. probably gonna see boo coo curve balls tonight. I think we can get a w for lackey beckett vs hughes is beckett coming up big. pound the inside edge and the outside edge. w #2 Lester vs AJ Burnout? after burnouts last outting there's rumors he may be sent to the bullpen. Lester completes the sweep. Sox take all of em. just a good feeling I have about this series. also it was nice for out boys to have a day off to relax and get ready. however, this still isn't a make or break series for us. we got 3 more with em down in the bronx later on. still, I like our chances this week. mother nature is going to cooperate thank goodness. GO SOX
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]alright, you can go lay down before you hurt yourself with all that thinking...Tongue outWink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]Take two and then pass it.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

"don't bogart that joint my friend,
    pass it over to me.
    roll me another one,
    just like the other one."

thank you, FRATERNITY OF MAN.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox will take two : alright, you can go lay down before you hurt yourself with all that thinking...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

HA! I could go lay down from more than just my thinking about this series "B"...no power for 20 something hours and two flooded basements to deal with. thank gawd the power came back on so I could use the shop vac to get the water up. we got belted pretty damn good down my way but nobody got hurt so I'm just glad it's over. besides, I had my share of hurricanes when I was down in fla from 04 to early 06. now as for the series, I think it is paramount that my team keeps swisher and grandy nice and quiet. that's a key element. and same goes for cano.
    tell your boss that Hammah from Boston says Hi! lol..Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox will take two : "don't bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me. roll me another one, just like the other one." thank you, FRATERNITY OF MAN.

"Take two and pass it so we can all get blunted,
    don't smoke cigarettes so my growth ain't stunted"

Guru, RIP

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox will take two : "Take two and pass it so we can all get blunted, don't smoke cigarettes so my growth ain't stunted" Guru, RIP
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]LOL..i love Gang Starr....Guru and Preemo...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox will take two : LOL..i love Gang Starr....Guru and Preemo...

the best thing about rap(there really isn't a best thing) is how the lyrics are usually written in crayon.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox will take two : the best thing about rap(there really isn't a best thing) is how the lyrics are usually written in crayon.

What does this mean?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19WwkwvqHiM

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox will take two : you'd notice i responded by stating i'm not a racist;

all racists say that.

Gang Starr is killer but how bout a little Pharcyde?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmLdQIYf4WY

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox will take two : What does this mean?
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

it means juvenile lyrics, usually sung to stolen samples of somebody else's music.
    the classic example was a few years back when some insipid rap lyrics were backed by the music of BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD'S "for what it's worth."

white(kid rock, eminem) and black(everybody else)rap equally suck.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox will take two : all racists say that. Gang Starr is killer but how bout a little Pharcyde? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmLdQIYf4WY
    Posted by CTJake14[/QUOTE]

that's like me saying that all hillbillies are stupid. hell, you might be the exception.
    btw, i think jd drew sux too. see, it's not just about crawford.
    common denominator: theo einstein.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox will take two : it means juvenile lyrics, usually sung to stolen samples of somebody else's music. the classic example was a few years back when some insipid rap lyrics were backed by the music of BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD'S "for what it's worth." white(kid rock, eminem) and black(everybody else)rap equally suck.

Doesn't surprise me that you have some half-though-through, reductionist view of rap.  Same as your baseball views.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox will take two : it means juvenile lyrics, usually sung to stolen samples of somebody else's music. the classic example was a few years back when some insipid rap lyrics were backed by the music of BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD'S "for what it's worth." white(kid rock, eminem) and black(everybody else)rap equally suck.
    Posted by theYAZZER[/QUOTE]Kid Rock's not a rapper...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox will take two : Kid Rock's not a rapper...

actually, kid rock's not much of anything.