Sox will win it all---and here's why

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why

In Response to Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why : Not sure what you mean by "overkill". A Sox poster put up an upbeat post on a Red Sox board. You made a post objecting to that. I objected to your post. Your post remains and mine is removed -- along with my reply button I might add.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Once again, you're taking it the wrong way; it was overkill for them to remove your post, your post wasn't violating any BDC rules, as far as I'm concerned.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why : Once again, you're taking it the wrong way; it was overkill for them to remove your post, your post wasn't violating any BDC rules, as far as I'm concerned.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

"Overkill" sounds like you think I did something wrong, but that was too much of a punishment for it. You're a Yankee fan objecting to a postive post by a Red Sox fan on their team board, and that was fine. It was a Sox fan objecting to that that seemed to be a problem.

It appears no one better object to anything Steven says.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why : LOL...yeah..the 2004 reference doesn't bother you at all...
    Posted by thepeskypole6[/QUOTE]

You want it to; the better team won, does it bother me a little? Yes. I saw it as a strong possibility after Game 4 that yr. But within your twisted context? No. However, you hold on to that precious crumb, 'cause there isn't that many, and let's not forget plenty of disappointments ... including now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why : Exactly. The forum has about 99% negative posts...and with what is going on that is understood...the OP was trying to make a point that things can turn around and gave reasons for that...then the Yankee fan chimes in on a Red Sox board shooting it down and saying it would take a minor miracle. If I was a yankee fan after 2004 I would probably just keep my thoughts to myself about minor miracles and counting a team out...just sayin

It was a light in a sea of darkness that simply isn't allowed. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there is no Yankee board where it's unacceptable to be positive about your team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why : "Overkill" sounds like you think I did something wrong, but that was too much of a punishment for it. You're a Yankee fan objecting to a postive post by a Red Sox fan on their team board, and that was fine. It was a Sox fan objecting to that that seemed to be a problem. It appears no one better object to anything Steven says.

It sounds like you just want to argue with me; I should know better than to side with you.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why : I know. I don't know why a Red Sox fan would want to argue with a Yankee fan on a Red Sox message board. LMAO...get a clue and more importantly go to a Yankee message board. Pathetic

And he came into this innocent thread just to start an argument with the OP for believing in his team on his own board. I'm laughing too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why : I know. I don't know why a Red Sox fan would want to argue with a Yankee fan on a Red Sox message board. LMAO...get a clue and more importantly go to a Yankee message board. Pathetic

Gosh you took the words right out of my mouth! Start raising that RS pennant, LOL!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why : And he came into this innocent thread just to start an argument with the OP for believing in his team on his own board. I'm laughing too.

Innocent? What about the RS fan rebuttals before and after mine? No matter; it's nice to know for your sake you have something to laugh at. In that regard, I feel philanthropic. Although that wasn't the intention, I'm glad to help; at your service, madame.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why : Yeah....more proof...he is on here for one reason only. Pathetic

Sounds like I've struck a nerve, rookie poster; FYI, I have many friends on this board for several yrs that are RS fans, they know me as a knowledgable, insightful, at times humorous, innovative (See Movie, Rubber Room, Wussball threads in this RS forum), critical (including everything Yankee, from posters to the FO) and basically fair poster, one who really doesn't start talking trash until provoked by some infantile partisan vitriolic crank, regardless of team affiliation; and if you're not one of my forum friends, I'll get over it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why : Sounds like I've struck a nerve, rookie poster; FYI, I have many friends on this board for several yrs that are RS fans, they know me as a knowledgable, insightful, at times humorous, innovative (See Movie, Rubber Room, Wussball threads in this RS forum), critical (including everything Yankee, from posters to the FO) and basically fair poster, one who really doesn't start talking trash until provoked by some infantile partisan vitriolic crank, regardless of team affiliation; and if you're not one of my forum friends, I'll get over it.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]
    and don't forget, modest..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why : and don't forget, modest..
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

I don't like to resort to that, but sometimes you have to toot your own horn to make a point.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

"they know me as a knowledgable, insightful, at times humorous, innovative" 

as far as the sox winning it all, would this topic be defined as humorous or knowledgable?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why : You made your point, you are a tool. Proof is all over this thread and your little bio post about what makes you great lol...classic. Pathetic

Bye bye, infant.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]"they know me as a knowledgable, insightful, at times humorous, innovative"  as far as the sox winning it all, would this topic be defined as humorous or knowledgable?
    Posted by kjfitone[/QUOTE]

OK, that's pretty funny.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox will win it all---and here's why : Are you leaving the forum? Yes! Thanks

Noooooo, I'm staying; you can keep spewing your worthless garbage, while I ignore your attempt to pollute the board with your sore loser induced rants.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Is this  Nhsteven? 

I can't open this link right now, but I'm sure the content is consistent with the rest of your personality.