SoxProspects: Up-and-coming outfielders

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: SoxProspects: Up-and-coming outfielders

b

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Jacobs and Bradley are very intriguing. Kalish I have always seen as a 4th OF on an upper echelon team. The others aren't prospects of any excitement. Medium ceiling, low probability prospects. I am much more upbeat about the Sox pitching prospects.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Ellsbury should be traded and replaced younger and better value talent, as Crawford should be ready by summer and has the horrific contract value deal that has Ellsbury pulling up early on bloops hit to the OF and deep flies near the wall.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Salty's 26, slugged .486 vs RHP last year, and threw out 31%.  I understand loving Lavarnway but how do you make the argument of Shoppach over Salty as the 2nd catcher?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Shoppach doesn't have hand's of stone, that's how.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: SoxProspects: Up-and-coming outfielders:
    [QUOTE]Ellsbury should be traded and replaced younger and better value talent, as Crawford should be ready by summer and has the horrific contract value deal that has Ellsbury pulling up early on bloops hit to the OF and deep flies near the wall.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]

Hank, 

You just don't give up on your blindly idiotic hatred of Ells who had a career year last year and you think he can be replaced with younger, better talent. Get a grip and get a life. You're going back on ignore. I can't stand blatant trolling and your stupidity. 

Hetchinspete

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachzap. Show coachzap's posts

[QUOTE]Ellsbury should be traded and replaced younger and better value talent, as Crawford should be ready by summer and has the horrific contract value deal that has Ellsbury pulling up early on bloops hit to the OF and deep flies near the wall.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE Is that how he won the Gold Glove you fing aho!e.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Ellsbury led A.L. outfielders in putouts last year. Apparently, he was lucky to have so many balls hit right at him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Some potential studs in there, it looks like. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

[QUOTE]Jacobs and Bradley are very intriguing. Kalish I have always seen as a 4th OF on an upper echelon team. The others aren't prospects of any excitement. Medium ceiling, low probability prospects. I am much more upbeat about the Sox pitching prospects.
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]
    Kalish a 4th outfielder. If not for injury to shoulder he would have been RS starting RF before his 24th birthday. This kid is Trot w/ more speed. If he can get back from shoulder injury he'll be starting RF next year. Good speed, good power, and good defense. What else you want? watch out for Jacobs great potential. But like all young players needs time to develope. Brentz has chance to be a power bat. Bradley RS bought low on due to wrist injury also has good upside if healthy. RS outfield prospects look better than most.