Sports Radio...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Sports Radio...

do you think it is at all possible that not every Red Sox fan that posts on these forums lives in Boston Area?

who gives a FLIP who is on weieio and who isn't and who really cares who you want on.

other names i have posted under:  none

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: Sports Radio...

From New Jersey here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

do you think it is at all possible that not every Red Sox fan that posts on these forums lives in Boston Area?

who gives a FLIP who is on weieio and who isn't and who really cares who you want on.

fOOLISH  MEEEEEE......  lET ME bow and say sorrrry 100 times......  Howevaa, for those of us that live in MASSACHUSETTS, this is big news !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

fOOLISH  MEEEEEE......  lET ME bow and say sorrrry 100 times......  Howevaa, for those of us that live in MASSACHUSETTS, this is big news !!!

The fact that you want to replace some dopey sport talking head is "big news"?

You are delusional...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

just a guess on my part

but I'm thinking that must be Y they st.ream it online

and this couldn't go on bills annoying thread Y

(can't believe I can't say s.t.r.e.a.m how did U get away with GD in that tittle)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

just a guess on my part

but I'm thinking that must be Y they st.ream it online

and this couldn't go on bills annoying thread Y

(can't believe I can't say s.t.r.e.a.m how did U get away with GD in that tittle)

BINGO DAT  !!!   This was very hurtful !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

I don't think it really matters where anyone lives. I live in Central Florida and I rarely listen to the Orlando-area or Tampa-area sports talk shows.

I follow national sports and the local stuff, but I'm a Boston fan first. So if I'm in my car and want to listen to sports talk, I'll take out my phone and listen to WEEI or 98.5, depending on the time. And at home when I still had DirecTv, I'd turn on the simulcast for  D&C in the morning of Felger and Mazz in the afternoon. Now, I have Apple TV so I'll listen WEEI or 98.5 through the TV or my computer and occasionaly one of the other of the long list of stations from around the country you can get through the internet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

I don't care who does the sports shows.  I do like Zolak during football season.  As far as the weei game crew, I like Joe and Dave O'Brien.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

I don't think it really matters where anyone lives. I live in Central Florida and I rarely listen to the Orlando-area or Tampa-area sports talk shows.

I follow national sports and the local stuff, but I'm a Boston fan first. So if I'm in my car and want to listen to sports talk, I'll take out my phone and listen to WEEI or 98.5, depending on the time. And at home when I still had DirecTv, I'd turn on the simulcast for  D&C in the morning of Felger and Mazz in the afternoon. Now, I have Apple TV so I'll listen WEEI or 98.5 through the TV or my computer and occasionaly one of the other of the long list of stations from around the country you can get through the internet.

Thank you ROY1NINER....A reasonable voice !!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

born in mass and grew up in the state of Connecticut.  now living in upstate ny!!  I wouldn't live downstate ny where there are all pain in the a@@ Yankees fans live

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Tahiti here

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

for those of you who care about sports radio, Mazz just said Nomar didn't belong in the Sox HOF because "he just wasn't good enough".

LOL.

the best at his position in the history of the team, face of the franchise, one of the all-time most popular players.

just lol.

and he just said the exact opposite as they went to break, "i'd put Garciappara in".

sports radio is important. sports media is important. sports media hosts know stuff.

lol

(edit: it'll be interesting to see if this is cleared up after the break. perhaps his original comment was in regards to cooperstown, but that wasn't the impression i got. most of the conversation involved the sox hof inductees)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to chetgnat's comment:

for those of you who care about sports radio, Mazz just said Nomar didn't belong in the Sox HOF because "he just wasn't good enough".

LOL.

the best at his position in the history of the team, face of the franchise, one of the all-time most popular players.

just lol.

and he just said the exact opposite as they went to break, "i'd put Garciappara in".

sports radio is important. sports media is important. sports media hosts know stuff.

lol

(edit: it'll be interesting to see if this is cleared up after the break. perhaps his original comment was in regards to cooperstown, but that wasn't the impression i got. most of the conversation involved the sox hof inductees)

NOMAR made a fatal mistake......  In 2004 he did not read the landscape very well, he thought that the new owners & G M/front office needed to be reminded "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" , as a result the new owners & THEO needed to take/show "WHO IS IN CHARGE", they did,  as they say, the trade & the rest is history !!!

Sections
Shortcuts