• First: 3/12/2013
    • Last: 3/22/2013

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to ArtCarnie's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

spam

and not even funny

actually they're very funny.

The only thing that's funny is that you actually think you might be fooling anyone.

I repeat:
    Art Carney is regarded as one of the finest comic actors in television history.

Comedy is very important in one's life. Art Carney is most remembered for the simple-minded, effusive, and charismatic character of Ed Norton who played a foil to Jackie Gleason's Ralph Kramden on the situation comedy The Honeymooners.

I chose his name for my moniker in dedication to the smile he brought me and millions of fans of his.

You are not Art Carney.

Please do not confuse yourself with this great actor.

I'm out of the loop so.. 

2004Idiot has been creating extra accounts for about 2 weeks all mimicking my or BurritoT-'s user names. This is very old behavior for him as his MO if he doesn't like someone, is to follow them around the board harassing them until he can provoke them into saying something regrettable or just leave the forum entirely. Apparently he doesn't like the taste of his own medicine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Re: Spring Training Game Thread:Pirates at Red Sox

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

cyberstalking me on today's game thread!

WOW!

Reported!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted at 3/22/2013 8:42 AM EDT

• 2004Idiot
    • First: 3/12/2013
    • Last: 3/22/2013

In response to ArtCarnie's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

spam

and not even funny

actually they're very funny.

The only thing that's funny is that you actually think you might be fooling anyone.

I repeat:
    Art Carney is regarded as one of the finest comic actors in television history.

Comedy is very important in one's life. Art Carney is most remembered for the simple-minded, effusive, and charismatic character of Ed Norton who played a foil to Jackie Gleason's Ralph Kramden on the situation comedy The Honeymooners.

I chose his name for my moniker in dedication to the smile he brought me and millions of fans of his.

You are not Art Carney.

Please do not confuse yourself with this great actor.

reported for cyberstalking me on a game thread!

So you're now attempting to deny that you said above that you are also ArtCarnie?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Iglesias looks smooth out there. Pedroia, Iggy, Naps turned a double play w/ ease. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Fenway South IS a nice idea. Nice replicate of the real thing to help new players. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Carnie,

Since you are sane, and clearly a decent guy, you need to stop demeaning yourself by getting into a tith for tat, back and forth with idiot.  simply mock him, and move on.  Hit and run is all he deserves.  The guy has serious problems, so engaging in ANY debate with him is beneath you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

They giving Tazawa a nice long look here. It's his third inning, doing well. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Carnie,

Since you are sane, and clearly a decent guy, you need to stop demeaning yourself by getting into a tith for tat, back and forth with idiot.  simply mock him, and move on.  Hit and run is all he deserves.  The guy has serious problems, so engaging in ANY debate with him is beneath you.

I know, I know. But he's really ticked me off. And it's not just about myself and Burrito either. About a year ago there was a poster RedSoxDOrtiz that would make long well thought out baseball posts that I, for one, always enjoyed reading. Idiots/Edith decided he didn't like him for some reason so he followed him all over the board reposting a comment from 4 years ago where RDOrtiz made a wrong prediction. Eventually Idiots ran him right off the board, so I'm more than a little po'd. But you're right, I should probably just put him on ignore.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Took Tazawa out after 2 consecutive walks w/ 1 out. Would've liked to see him stick it out, but I think it was more Farrel practicing some managing moves. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Carnie,

I know, I know. But he's really ticked me off. And it's not just about myself and Burrito either. About a year ago there was a poster RedSoxDOrtiz that would make long well thought out baseball posts that I, for one, always enjoyed reading. Idiots/Edith decided he didn't like him for some reason so he followed him all over the board reposting a comment from 4 years ago where RDOrtiz made a wrong prediction. Eventually Idiots ran him right off the board, so I'm more than a little po'd. But you're right, I should probably just put him on ignore.

i don't put people on ignore..you miss things that people say..even if it's stupid things...you should alway's see everything...it's just the way i am....keep your eyes open always.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Aww... Boegarts makes a bad throw. Things are falling apart here. Tied up now 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Carter just gave up a 2 run bomb to Alverez. 5-3 pirates. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Buchholz threw 88 pitches in his final ramp-up start of the spring: 5 1/3 IP, 5 K, 1 BB. He has a sub-1.00 ERA.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

Buchholz threw 88 pitches in his final ramp-up start of the spring: 5 1/3 IP, 5 K, 1 BB. He has a sub-1.00 ERA.

Yeah Buch is the story to take away here. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Mazzaro is on his game

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Anthony carter doesn't pitch the eight in the regular season, liked what I saw overall today.  More offense would have been nice however. 

What I don't understand is why you have Blake Swihart bunting.  This is a spring training game, and he's likely batting in the middle of Salems lineup so I doubt he will be bunting at all this year. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Anthony carter doesn't pitch the eight in the regular season, liked what I saw overall today.  More offense would have been nice however. 

What I don't understand is why you have Blake Swihart bunting.  This is a spring training game, and he's likely batting in the middle of Salems lineup so I doubt he will be bunting at all this year. 

carter won't be on this team..if the regs was still in we win this game...i love our team we can make a run...i wish we had one more starter...i'm not high on felix d....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Huh, weird ending. Can't call infield fly- rule on pop up because it was a bunt? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Could we use Drew as our utility infielder? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to emp9's comment:

Could we use Drew as our utility infielder? 

not for 9.5mil....when he's ready he will start.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

I wldn't want to make a habit out of it.

What ever happened to "putting the best team on the field"? ;)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts