Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Spring Training Stats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Spring Training Stats

Anyone have a link to check out the statistics for spring training? I've looked online but can't seem to find anything. I found the standings, but I'm looking for individual player stats.

Reason I ask is I was just reading the article about Lackey where he said that he's happy where his stuff is.....and I thought, "cool....maybe he WILL have a good year."

Then I saw his stat line: Lackey went 5.1 innings, allowed seven hits, three runs, four walks and seven strikeouts................against Tampa's Triple-A team...lol.

So, I'm just curious to see what his numbers look like for the entire spring....anyone?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Spring Training Stats

baseball reference has ST stats. but only 2013 and on the main player page. no team statistics on there.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/i/iglesjo01.shtml

this is Iggys main player page on B-R. if you scroll down you will see his 2013 ST stats. but if you go to the batting tab you won't get ST stats anymore.
     Same goes for every other players B-R page.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Here you go:

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/stats/sortable.jsp?c_id=bos#playerType=ALL&elem=%5Bobject+Object%5D&tab_level=child&click_text=Sortable+Player+hitting&sectionType=sp&statType=hitting&page=1&ts=1364348993285

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

bested by Mojo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

bested by Mojo

You got it first,not me. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Awesome...thank you both!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts