STAND BY, MORE ROSTER MOVES COMING..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

STAND BY, MORE ROSTER MOVES COMING..........

SCURATO & MCDONALD ARE READY TO COME OUT OF RE-HAB.....  WHAT SAY YOU ??????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

Re: STAND BY, MORE ROSTER MOVES COMING..........

DFA Ellsbury and Lowrie. Just thought we should get that post out of the way early in the thread.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: STAND BY, MORE ROSTER MOVES COMING..........:
    [QUOTE]DFA Ellsbury and Lowrie. Just thought we should get that post out of the way early in the thread.
    Posted by fivekatz[/QUOTE]  THANKS  5/K ......  YUUUU FUUUUUNY GUUUUY !!!Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Atchison goes back down. Either MacDonald or Sutton goes, probably MacDonald. Too bad they can't move Cameron.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgtnull. Show sgtnull's posts

trade Jake and Jed for Kemp AND Ethier - because the Dodgers are having a fire sale. I bet we can convince them to take Cameron and Scooter for their best two Double A prospects to help the deal along. throw in JD ad Wake as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Exactly they are having a fire sale.....so why would they want a Boras agent that is only a few more years away from a mega deal and still in line for a sizable rise via arbitration?????  

I know we are all in love with Kemp but in the real world boys and girls we have to think about not only what looks good for US or in our fantasy baseball leagues, but what works well for the other team as well........in conclusion, L.A. IS NOT a fit. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wvwc61. Show wvwc61's posts

[QUOTE]trade Jake and Jed for Kemp AND Ethier - because the Dodgers are having a fire sale. I bet we can convince them to take Cameron and Scooter for their best two Double A prospects to help the deal along. throw in JD ad Wake as well.
    Posted by sgtnull[/QUOTE]
      Trade Jake? Are you crazy?Have you watched any games lately? Jake, Agon, Crawford Ortiz, And Lowry right-handed make-up the best offense with Salty providing some surprise offense. Youk and Pedey have stunk it up. Have you watched Jakes defense?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to STAND BY, MORE ROSTER MOVES COMING..........:
    [QUOTE]  SCURATO & MCDONALD ARE READY TO COME OUT OF RE-HAB.....  WHAT SAY YOU ??????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

I didn't know they were in rehab.Was it for drugs or alcohol or both?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Sources or did daddy tell you this or is it just your conservative wisdom? Just curious

Scutaro will be a nice change of pace from Lowrie who continues to lower his avg and anything is better than Cameron at this point.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Sources or did daddy tell you this or is it just your conservative wisdom? Just curious Scutaro will be a nice change of pace from Lowrie who continues to lower his avg and anything is better than Cameron at this point.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]  OH WISE LIBERAL ONE..... AS DAD WOULD SAY ......  "SON, IT'S OK, THEY ALL HAVE AN OPINION, THEY JUST THINK THAT OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD NOT"  !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joshm5691. Show joshm5691's posts

I am floored at how stupid some if these posts are. I love the fantasy trade proposals. Some of you should try harder at your real jobs rather than putting on the imaginary GM hat. Don't be embarrassed, the world needs donut makers too. Try to be the best darn donut person there ever was!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I think a great trade Marcus Scutaro for Troy Tulowitzki straight up. Why can't Theo pull the trigger on that?!?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

bill calls anybody smarter than himself a liberal. geez, that would be most of the country, except for the tea-partyists of which bill is a dues paying member.
    hey bill, how's your mentor, sarah palin?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

btw, it appears that the all-knowing THEO seems to accumulate players that nobody else wants. that must be some kind of gift.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Exactly they are having a fire sale.....so why would they want a Boras agent that is only a few more years away from a mega deal and still in line for a sizable rise via arbitration?????   I know we are all in love with Kemp but in the real world boys and girls we have to think about not only what looks good for US or in our fantasy baseball leagues, but what works well for the other team as well........in conclusion, L.A. IS NOT a fit. 
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]

hugh, I think this was all tongue in cheek (always hard to gleen in writing) pre-empting/mocking of Softy's oft-reiterated nonsense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]DFA Ellsbury and Lowrie. Just thought we should get that post out of the way early in the thread.
    Posted by fivekatz[/QUOTE]

I have a few ideas to add--there are some more things we need to get out of the way to make this thread more relevant. Beckett will not hold up, trade him for prospects while we still can. Ellsbury is at his highest trade value NOW, don't DFA him, move 'im. Gonzalez' surgically repaired shoulder will probably not remain healthy either, so we need to DL him to make sure we have him in Sept. Youk and PD need to be sent down to Pawtuckett to work on thier slumping swings, and Papi needs to be tested for PED's. DL Bucholz for his back, and skip Lester in his next start. Oh yeah, one more thing to kill two birds with one stone. Take the ligament out of Okajima's left elbow and give it to Dice-k. It will shorten rehab time, as Oki's already been using it to pitch. Or better yet, take the ligament out of Okajima's RIGHT elbow (since he doesn't need it) and call him up to pitch with his left. The constant nagging pain from the surgery will distract him from the idea that he can't pitch anymore, and the change in balance during his delivery will give him a devastating curveball. Give Crawford his outright release, he is not living up to expectations, and spend the money on Pujols to back up Gonzo--I say give him 10/$330M. Do all these things NOW, and we will sweep New York this week and go 18-0 next year. Depend on it! Hehehehe

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]trade Jake and Jed for Kemp AND Ethier - because the Dodgers are having a fire sale. I bet we can convince them to take Cameron and Scooter for their best two Double A prospects to help the deal along. throw in JD ad Wake as well.
    Posted by sgtnull[/QUOTE]

I can't see the Dodgers letting go of Kemp or Ethier but money does talk in most cases.  I would take either but would never trade Jacoby unless we had a solid replacement. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: STAND BY, MORE ROSTER MOVES COMING.......... :   OH WISE LIBERAL ONE..... AS DAD WOULD SAY ......  "SON, IT'S OK, THEY ALL HAVE AN OPINION, THEY JUST THINK THAT OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD NOT"  !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    As my daddy would say, F#$* YOUR DADDY! (get the joke?) Seriously I am not a liberal, but I will continue to berate you about this until you stop just throwing out political language around like it says something about the person you're talking about. It only says more about you....I am an independent, which means I don't blindly follow one of the 2 major political parties. Why don't you tell you conservative friends to go back to the good ol' days of Teddy, you know when Conservatives liked to conserve things, like the environment, national parks, etc. Wasn't it also conservatives who stated all this social welfare cr@p.....?

Ells bury is not going anywhere, he has been a very solid lead off man and I wouldn't want Kemp and his LA personality in Boston. He would not adapt to Boston well, but I would take Either if he wanted to sing with us in FA! But this constant low balling fantasy baseball style trade offers is quit hilarious.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: STAND BY, MORE ROSTER MOVES COMING.......... : I can't see the Dodgers letting go of Kemp or Ethier but money does talk in most cases.  I would take either but would never trade Jacoby unless we had a solid replacement. 
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]
    I think he was kidding ... can't say for certain, though.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: STAND BY, MORE ROSTER MOVES COMING.......... : As my daddy would say, F#$* YOUR DADDY! (get the joke?) Seriously I am not a liberal, but I will continue to berate you about this until you stop just throwing out political language around like it says something about the person you're talking about. It only says more about you....I am an independent, which means I don't blindly follow one of the 2 major political parties. Why don't you tell you conservative friends to go back to the good ol' days of Teddy, you know when Conservatives liked to conserve things, like the environment, national parks, etc. Wasn't it also conservatives who stated all this social welfare cr@p.....? Ells bury is not going anywhere, he has been a very solid lead off man and I wouldn't want Kemp and his LA personality in Boston. He would not adapt to Boston well, but I would take Either if he wanted to sing with us in FA! But this constant low balling fantasy baseball style trade offers is quit hilarious.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE] GREAT POST YOUNG MAN !!!!!!