1. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Re: Statement from BDC using Bill-806

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

LOL!

The forum is dying as many said earlier. You people won. Yet there are those who will wake up tomorrow, cook their poached eggs, have  buttered melba toast, and take their Geritol. They will then tune in and take Softlaw and Georom seriously as they have done for five years. What a shame, fooling oldtimers in assisted living and rest homes like that. What if it was your father who was falling for such a con job? Have you no conscience? Shame on you.

You mean all this stuff on here isnt real? I cant go on, I just cant. Goodbye cruel world......

As sure as I am a French model, it is all real.

I highly doubt that you are a Hassadic Jew as your Avatar suggests, the Internet is not real as you suggest. It might be that you hate Jews but then this is the Internet. It might be that you are not a  a Hassidic Jew . Who knows. This is why we need moderating. Why would you want to flaunt the fact that you are a Hassidic Jew?  Why not be a Hassidic Jew and and come here with a different avatar? Do you have an genda?

My avatar is Heisenberg from breaking bad mr google!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

The forum is dying as many said earlier. You people won. Yet there are those who will wake up tomorrow, cook their poached eggs, have  buttered melba toast, and take their Geritol. They will then tune in and take Softlaw and Georom seriously as they have done for five years. What a shame, fooling oldtimers in assisted living and rest homes like that. What if it was your father who was falling for such a con job? Have you no conscience? Shame on you.

You mean all this stuff on here isnt real? I cant go on, I just cant. Goodbye cruel world......

I highly doubt that you are a Hassadic Jew as your Avatar suggests, the Internet is not real as you suggest. It might be that you hate Jews but then this is the Internet. It might be that you are not a  a Hassidic Jew . Who knows. This is why we need moderating. Why would you want to flaunt the fact that you are a Hassidic Jew?  Why not be a Hassidic Jew and and come here with a different avatar? Do you have an genda?

You are either a deep joker or terribly mentally ill, Pike.  I'm choosing door number two.

Re the  Hassidim, I have a funny story (names changed).  A good friend of mine, say "Abraham", grew up in the Hassidic Jewish community in North London known as Stamford Hill.  Nice guy, cool guy, totally into music which is how we met.  As is common here, he married a Hassidic Jewish woman in his late teens.  After a few years of marriage, she was really annoyed at his gig going, his dodgy friends (not me, of course!) and his gigantic collection of vinyl....literally thousands of records.

At one point she totally lost it and screamed at him "Abraham, that's it!  It's either me or your records!".

"Abraham" dumped her immediately in favour of his vinyl, is now known as "Joe", has converted to Christianity and has three times as many records as before.

An all-time legend, he is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

at this rate, pike will have harassed the entire forum by tomorrow

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

My avatar is Heisenberg from breaking bad mr google!!

Good grief, who would NOT know that was the dude from Breaking Bad? I dont even watch that show or know what its about and I know that. Hes reached an all time high with that one. Wow, just wow.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Some of my best friends live in the village of Kiryas Joel in Orange County , NY and I was only wondering why someone would want to belittle them with bthat avatar.

Why does your avatar belittle those poor souls awaiting face transplants?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

You are either a deep joker or terribly mentally ill, Pike.  I'm choosing door number two.

Re the  Hassidim, I have a funny story (names changed).  A good friend of mine, say "Abraham", grew up in the Hassidic Jewish community in North London known as Stamford Hill.  Nice guy, cool guy, totally into music which is how we met.  As is common here, he married a Hassidic Jewish woman in his late teens.  After a few years of marriage, she was really annoyed at his gig going, his dodgy friends (not me, of course!) and his gigantic collection of vinyl....literally thousands of records.

At one point she totally lost it and screamed at him "Abraham, that's it!  It's either me or your records!".

"Abraham" dumped her immediately in favour of his vinyl, is now known as "Joe", has converted to Christianity and has three times as many records as before.

An all-time legend, he is.

Do you own "Pikes Greatest Hits"? Originally available in 33's. Came out in 1975, but was remastered about 4-5 years ago in an upstate New York studio near Utica and released as a compilation. His original recordings didnt do well because they were disco before disco came into its own around 1978. Depression and a failed relationship led to drug abuse and commitment to an asylum, in which he often laguished in a drug induced coma. His records were largely forgotten until the Bee Gees covered his "Lights of Broadway". Ironically, his record sales  skyrocketed, but sadly he remains unable to truly enjoy the fruits of his labor due to irreperable brain damage from LSD and ludes abuse.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Pike still in fantasy land that the BDC wastes money hiring people to get traffic on this forum by arguing with each other, despite the fact that our posts here make NO REVENUE for BDC.

Wake up Pike. Your fantasies about this board are just that - fantasies. 

According to you the board has been dying - for years. I think the first time I saw you post that the board was dying, it was at least 3 years (and 50 screen names ago) for you. 

The board isn't dying, but it's a lot better here when you are gone. It's practically the one thing we all agree on. 

p.s. I was walking through Beacon Hill last night and for a millisecond I had a flashback that Beacon Hill was one of your 300 bogus personalities you have used over the years. We should do a walking tour of Boston based on your personas, I'm sure Fenway Jimmy would help out lol

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

No but Utica is near Syracuse and somebody the Farmers ( Mike and Joey) live in Syracuse, they have a star in the sky named after them  ( it is MEF429) - Google it.  Joey uses his dad's name here and they are on here from 4 am to midnite. Only Softlaw and Mooslav are on here more hours per day. However Moonslav and Softlaw are salaried and two Globe shifts do their act.  Mike and Joey might also be Globe employees, after all who in his right mind would be on here 20 hrs. per day. Joey has a tatoo and it is a big deal to him.

Youre mistaken. "Stars of Syracuse" didnt make the greatest hits album. The producers and writers were embroiled in a bitter copyright suit at the time the Greatest Hits album was originally released, keeping the song in limbo. Like Tony Orlando's "Yellow Ribbon", legal wrangling handicapped an otherwise great song. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Pike is a real piece of work...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The thread got taken off on a tangent or was hijacked. Here is what Bill ( the articulate Bill) said:

It's really funny, with all the abuse that BILL-806 gets here (and I give it right back) people fail to remember what our purpose is on this board..... That being, to play G M & Manager and enjoy & disect the game of baseball & our beloved Red Sox......  That being said, the board thru all the other posters interacts our feelings and thoughts as it is not likely that we would all spend the time that we do in deep conversation with our wives about the Red Sox.......   so lets get back to doing what we do best, be the best BEN C. &  J F that you can be........   At the end of the day, as one famous person once said, "what difference does it make"  !!!!

Does this sound like the whipping boy Bill,  that everyone likes to abuse every day and  berate for his mumbo jumbo, density, contrived Conservative politics, staged attempts at humor, and redundancy? Of course not, Bill works for the Globe and is pulling your leg. Wakeup. It is all a charade as is Softlaw nd Moonslav.

Pike, Batman Returns is airing on ABC Family right now. Its not first rate, and I agree that it falls very short of the Dark Knight Trilogy, but Michelle Pfieffer looks great.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Will you be watching it with your Spiderman underpants on?

Spiderman? No. Never liked him much.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Last time that I read comic books was 60 years ago. However if you are into that then I am tolerant but ----.

Well, Im in my 30's and Ive never read one, so Im ahead of the game I guess. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

pike calls his sorry self TV guy and he not even aware of BREAKING BAD. what a RUBE!

LOL, yeah. And he doesnt know anything about The Dark Knight Trilogy because he "doesnt read comic books". Hahaha.... "Lets put a SMILE on that face!"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

He took that from the Jodi Arias trial, exam. 

Lame

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Lame

So Pike watches Court TV. I see. Where is Heath Ledger and his knife when we need him? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Lame

So Pike watches Court TV. I see. Where is Heath Ledger and his knife when we need him? 

Well, he is TV Guy. Too bad he didn't spend more time watching it, and less here

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Pike still in fantasy land that the BDC wastes money hiring people to get traffic on this forum by arguing with each other, despite the fact that our posts here make NO REVENUE for BDC.

According to you the board has been dying - for years. I think the first time I saw you post that the board was dying, it was at least 3 years (and 50 screen names ago) for you. 

The board isn't dying, but it's a lot better here when you are gone. It's practically the one thing we all agree on. 

p.s. I was walking through Beacon Hill last night and for a millisecond I had a flashback that Beacon Hill was one of your 300 bogus personalities you have used over the years. We should do a walking tour of Boston based on your personas, I'm sure Fenway Jimmy would help out lol

The board isn't dying, but it's a lot better here when you are gone. It's practically the one thing we all agree on. 

Amen to that!  He's sort of like Kim-Jong-On, an enemy we can all agree on, except for maybe Kimsaysthis and Smiley when he feels cornered.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

The board isn't dying, but it's a lot better here when you are gone. It's practically the one thing we all agree on. 

Amen to that!  He's sort of like Kim-Jong-On, an enemy we can all agree on, except for maybe Kimsaysthis and Smiley when he feels cornered.

Kim-Jong-On-saysthis

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

Kim-Jong-On-saysthis

LOL...saysnothing

Sections
Shortcuts