Statement from BDC using Bill-806

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Statement from BDC using Bill-806

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Pike still in fantasy land that the BDC wastes money hiring people to get traffic on this forum by arguing with each other, despite the fact that our posts here make NO REVENUE for BDC.

Wake up Pike. Your fantasies about this board are just that - fantasies. 

According to you the board has been dying - for years. I think the first time I saw you post that the board was dying, it was at least 3 years (and 50 screen names ago) for you. 

The board isn't dying, but it's a lot better here when you are gone. It's practically the one thing we all agree on. 

p.s. I was walking through Beacon Hill last night and for a millisecond I had a flashback that Beacon Hill was one of your 300 bogus personalities you have used over the years. We should do a walking tour of Boston based on your personas, I'm sure Fenway Jimmy would help out lol

The board isn't dying, but it's a lot better here when you are gone. It's practically the one thing we all agree on. 

Amen to that!  He's sort of like Kim-Jong-On, an enemy we can all agree on, except for maybe Kimsaysthis and Smiley when he feels cornered.

Kim-Jong-On-saysthis

Don't cry for me, North Korea...

Or, as Kim might sing: "Don't cry for me, Red Sox Nation..."

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

pike calls his sorry self TV guy and he not even aware of BREAKING BAD. what a RUBE!

I don't know what "Breaking Bad" means.  Is that a television show?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

I'm glad that Syracuse lost.

One more thing.

Do the members of the fraternity ever disagree on anything?

Is it my fraternity , right or wrong

Red Sox be damned?

You spread yourselves very thin.

No character, backbone, no character

Shame on you.

Always agree on every single thing

Army Strong. Loyalty ahead of intellect. What is the dues?

Your integrity?

Pike I dont think that was on your greatest hits album, but it sounds like a catchy tune. Post a link with the melody so we can hear it. The comeback has begun. Youll be a bigger hit than you ever were in the 70's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

TV-Guy, this will be my one and only post to you.

I refuse to use my age, past athleticism, and wisdom as an advantage over your youth, impatience, and inexperience.

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

The forum is dying as many said earlier. You people won. Yet there are those who will wake up tomorrow, cook their poached eggs, have  buttered melba toast, and take their Geritol. They will then tune in and take Softlaw and Georom seriously as they have done for five years. What a shame, fooling oldtimers in assisted living and rest homes like that. What if it was your father who was falling for such a con job? Have you no conscience? Shame on you.

You mean all this stuff on here isnt real? I cant go on, I just cant. Goodbye cruel world......

As sure as I am a French model, it is all real.

First Santa, then the WWF, now this.

the wwe isnt real???? I cant believe it...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

The forum is dying as many said earlier. You people won. Yet there are those who will wake up tomorrow, cook their poached eggs, have  buttered melba toast, and take their Geritol. They will then tune in and take Softlaw and Georom seriously as they have done for five years. What a shame, fooling oldtimers in assisted living and rest homes like that. What if it was your father who was falling for such a con job? Have you no conscience? Shame on you.

You mean all this stuff on here isnt real? I cant go on, I just cant. Goodbye cruel world......

As sure as I am a French model, it is all real.

First Santa, then the WWF, now this.

the wwe isnt real???? I cant believe it...

But... But... Ric Flair was my hero...

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

wow, just.. wow.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

It's really funny, with all the abuse that BILL-806 gets here (and I give it right back) people fail to remember what our purpose is on this board..... That being, to play G M & Manager and enjoy & disect the game of baseball & our beloved Red Sox......  That being said, the board thru all the other posters interacts our feelings and thoughts as it is not likely that we would all spend the time that we do in deep conversation with our wives about the Red Sox.......   so lets get back to doing what we do best, be the best BEN C. &  J F that you can be........   At the end of the day, as one famous person once said, "what difference does it make"  !!!!

The above paragraph was written by Bill. It is well written, is coherent and illuminating. It summarizes why most posters come here and what our purpose is on the forum. We come here to put on the hats of John Henry, Ben Cherrington, John Farrell, and the coaches. With the hats on we then pretend to be more knowledgeable than they are. 

Bill can change his hats also as a poster. On most days he choses to be the the Forum villain and like a goalie on a bad hockey team deflects away everyone's best shot. On some days he gets over 200 saves from the posters who come here in search of a villain. He has stopped the Yazzer front line repeatedly. Center Conan Triumph has rushed the goal many times on clean breakaways only to be rebuffed. The star forward from hockey rich northern Maine named Jacque Carnie gets most flustered by Bill's superb goaltending. He got so frustrated this week that he has took his stick and puck home with him in the middle of the game.

Bill  is a superb goalie / villain but still light years away from being as good a goalie as Jean Softlaw . Hats off to whoever plays the role of Villain Softlaw on this Forum. He is a genius at his craft. Most goalies with that many players shooting pucks at him from all angles daily would soon become  paranoid but Softlaw loves it. The only player with a heavy, fast slapshot who can shoot the puck past Goalie Softlaw very often is Pierre Rameacap from Kitchener, Ontario.  Pierre however is tired of the game and has hung up his skates. Most goalies are from Canada and are WASPS but one goalie of Italian heritage is an up and coming prospect. His name is George Romero and currently plays for Boston College.

My gooooodness,    as DAD would say ........  "SON, you have reason to be soooo HUMBLE, to be mentioned in the same breath with the likes of SOFTLAW AND GEROME, the family would be so proud of you" !!!!!!