Statement from BDC using Bill-806

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Statement from BDC using Bill-806

As DAD would say...............  "SON, it looks like someone thinks that you got it right, for a change"  !!!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

LOL, Bill. So many posters will take you seriously and they are indeed fools or enablers. No doubt, it is good for revenues at the Globe since one sees so many ads in getting here and while being here. Hopefully some of the fools / suckers will buy something.

Any intelligent person would realize that Softlaw is the foil of Moonslav ( both are enacted by two  eight hr. Globe shifts daily). Yet so many fall for the charade daily since they have no other life.

I just try and play the game hard, the only way I know !!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

LOL, Bill. So many posters will take you seriously and they are indeed fools or enablers. No doubt, it is good for revenues at the Globe since one sees so many ads in getting here and while being here. Hopefully some of the fools / suckers will buy something.

Any intelligent person would realize that Softlaw is the foil of Moonslav ( both are enacted by two  eight hr. Globe shifts daily). Yet so many fall for the charade daily since they have no other life.

Interesting, you think that they are on the payroll ??  Don't matter, they know their Baseball and I enjoy their threads !!!  Softy brings knowledge & humor, MOONMAN, likes working with facts !!!  Doesn't make them bad guys !!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

The forum is dying as many said earlier. You people won. Yet there are those who will wake up tomorrow, cook their poached eggs, have  buttered melba toast, and take their Geritol. They will then tune in and take Softlaw and Georom seriously as they have done for five years. What a shame, fooling oldtimers in assisted living and rest homes like that. What if it was your father who was falling for such a con job? Have you no conscience? Shame on you.

OK I will bite,   Who are you and what is your GIG here ????

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

TV-Guy, this will be my one and only post to you.

I refuse to use my age, past athleticism, and wisdom as an advantage over your youth, impatience, and inexperience.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The forum is dying as many said earlier. You people won. Yet there are those who will wake up tomorrow, cook their poached eggs, have  buttered melba toast, and take their Geritol. They will then tune in and take Softlaw and Georom seriously as they have done for five years. What a shame, fooling oldtimers in assisted living and rest homes like that. What if it was your father who was falling for such a con job? Have you no conscience? Shame on you.

You mean all this stuff on here isnt real? I cant go on, I just cant. Goodbye cruel world......

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

It's really funny, with all the abuse that BILL-806 gets here (and I give it right back) people fail to remember what our purpose is on this board..... That being, to play G M & Manager and enjoy & disect the game of baseball & our beloved Red Sox......  That being said, the board thru all the other posters interacts our feelings and thoughts as it is not likely that we would all spend the time that we do in deep conversation with our wives about the Red Sox.......   so lets get back to doing what we do best, be the best BEN C. &  J F that you can be........   At the end of the day, as one famous person once said, "what difference does it make"  !!!!

As if a woman would live with you, Pike.

You are Pike, you creepy, disfunctional weirdo. 

• Pike Pike Pike Pike Pike Pike Pike Pike
    • Creepy Pike, disfunctional Pike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8huXkSaL7o

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

You mean all this stuff on here isnt real? I cant go on, I just cant. Goodbye cruel world......

As sure as I am a French model, it is all real.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

First Santa, then the WWF, now this.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Pike loves Billiot, Billiot love Stiffy, Stiffy grasps at (Billiot's and Pike's) straws.

You are Pike, you creepy, disfunctional weirdo. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8huXkSaL7o

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Statement from Bill-806

It's really funny, with all the abuse that BILL-806 gets here (and I give it right back) people fail to remember what our purpose is on this board..... That being, to play G M & Manager and enjoy & disect the game of baseball & our beloved Red Sox......  That being said, the board thru all the other posters interacts our feelings and thoughts as it is not likely that we would all spend the time that we do in deep conversation with our wives about the Red Sox.......   so lets get back to doing what we do best, be the best BEN C. &  J F that you can be........   At the end of the day, as one famous person once said, "what difference does it make"  !!!!

Statement from Bill-806

And what a statement it was.  When I think about the "threat" of Kim Jong-un I feel so unlucky to have Bills on my side.  I honestly would feel safer if we could trade Bill to Kim for a missile to be named later.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

I highly doubt that you are a Hassadic Jew as your Avatar suggests, the Internet is not real as you suggest. It might be that you hate Jews but then this is the Internet. It might be that you are not a  a Hassidic Jew . Who knows. This is why we need moderating. Why would you want to flaunt the fact that you are a Hassidic Jew?  Why not be a Hassidic Jew and and come here with a different avatar? Do you have an genda?

My avatar is Heisenberg from breaking bad mr google!!

Sections
Shortcuts