Stay tuned for more mysterious thumb injuries......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Stay tuned for more mysterious thumb injuries......

Saturday's free Fenway event to feature PS3 tournament and Middlebrooks

Hmmmm?   Can't figure out why this keeps happening???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Stay tuned for more mysterious thumb injuries......

Just a silly theory I have with some of the mysterious thumb injuries sustained by some of our players.  If you've ever watched your kids play these games, you would know the incredible thumb action needed to play them.  I personally think it makes perfect sense, as many of the guys, i.e. Beckett, complaining about thumb issues, were big gamers.  I think it's nuts for a professional athlete, expecially one who makes his living with his fingers, to play video games with the obsession that many of these guys do.  Try it for a short time & you will quickly see the strain of constant & unrelenting repetative motion required to play.

NUTS!

but then again, it could just be some harmless fun???

p.s.   As you can plainly see, video games are at the heart of all probems in America, which is why I advocate concealed carry for all athletes & teachers.  :)

p.p.s  How many games can one PS3 hold?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Just a silly theory I have with some of the mysterious thumb injuries sustained by some of our players.  If you've ever watched your kids play these games, you would know the incredible thumb action needed to play them.  I personally think it makes perfect sense, as many of the guys, i.e. Beckett, complaining about thumb issues, were big gamers.  I think it's nuts for a professional athlete, expecially one who makes his living with his fingers, to play video games with the obsession that many of these guys do.  Try it for a short time & you will quickly see the strain of constant & unrelenting repetative motion required to play.

NUTS!

p.s.   As you can plainly see, video games are at the heart of all probems in America, which is why I advocate concealed carry for all athletes & teachers.  :)

i hope this post is a joke..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

NUTS!

i hope this post is a joke..

actually, didnt that flamethrower who used to close for Detroit hurt his forearm originally from playing video games?

Sections
Shortcuts