Stephen DREW & Franklin MORALES.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Stephen DREW & Franklin MORALES.........

Not answering the BELL ......    Look for IGGY & Alan WEBSTER to make their moves.... OH yes,  Jackie Bradley will make this team.......  Injuries can be a wonderful opportunity, both for the players, but the MANAGER TOO !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: Stephen DREW & Franklin MORALES.........

Steeee-rike 2!   Missed that (post) by a mile....only took 13 minutes for that second post.

Here comes the windup, and the pitch.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Only Bill would criticize someone who got hit in the head, well Softy would would do it just with Ellsbury.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Only Bill would criticize someone who got hit in the head, well Softy would would do it just with Ellsbury.

No, hes done it with Drew also...Hes an equal opportunity hater when it comes to the Sox.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

Steeee-rike 2!   Missed that (post) by a mile....only took 13 minutes for that second post.

Here comes the windup, and the pitch.......

Thats steeeeerike 3! None of those three players are going to be on the ML roster, at least not once the regulars return. Nor should they be.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

If the team sees Webster as a starter in the long-term (which they seem to), then he should be starting and ready to step in when a spot opens in the rotation. Why would we want him in Boston just to sit in the bullpen (where, even with Breslow and Morales starting the season on the DL, we still have pretty good depth)?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Bill is going to either be very angry, confused, or both on opening day. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

No, hes done it with Drew also...Hes an equal opportunity hater when it comes to the Sox.

Now cut out the hate, please........  All I was saying, injuries are part of the game and as history shows,  every year in Baseball some guys get hurt, and others step in and have a good run......  Yes, the manager & G M usually looks smart at that point !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Bill-806 returns to the board and immediately starts 2 new garbage threads. Color me shocked.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

The head bone's connected to the ankle bone...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Now cut out the hate, please........  All I was saying, injuries are part of the game and as history shows,  every year in Baseball some guys get hurt, and others step in and have a good run......  Yes, the manager & G M usually looks smart at that point !!!!

I was referring to softy, Bill...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Sorry Southpaw,  You can see where it may look like I am "a little sensitive here today"  !!!!     Howevaa,  SOFTY is a good man too.....  I for one, really admire his grasp of Baseball !!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Sorry Southpaw,  You can see where it may look like I am "a little sensitive here today"  !!!!     Howevaa,  SOFTY is a good man too.....  I for one, really admire his grasp of Baseball !!!

Sorry, I could care less for anyone who has NOTHING good to say. Thats not a fan. You dont have to agree with everything the team does, I dont, but most true fans of this team have more good to say than bad. He has nothing good to say. The person who uses that screen name is obviously not a fan of this team and just comes here to get a rise out of people...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Sorry, I could care less for anyone who has NOTHING good to say. Thats not a fan. You dont have to agree with everything the team does, I dont, but most true fans of this team have moregood to say than bad. He has nothing good to say. The person who uses that screen name is obviously not a fan of this team and just comes here to get a rise out of people...

OK, thats fair.......  I do respect your opinion !!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Sorry, I could care less for anyone who has NOTHING good to say. Thats not a fan. You dont have to agree with everything the team does, I dont, but most true fans of this team have moregood to say than bad. He has nothing good to say. The person who uses that screen name is obviously not a fan of this team and just comes here to get a rise out of people...

OK, thats fair.......  I do respect your opinion !!!!

Appreciate that Bill

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to selenium-'s comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

bill should stay away for awhile.

How long did Triumph, the insult dog, stay away after being banned by BDC.  Answer: he came back the next day as Conan Obrien.

You get banned all the time, Pike, then resurface with a new moniker....then complain when people point out the new moniker is just you, Pike, again.  What's the difference?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

How has Softy shown that he is a "good man"?  Give one example that isn't just that he agrees with your politics.  One example, go on....shock me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

How has Softy shown that he is a "good man"?  Give one example that isn't just that he agrees with your politics.  One example, go on....shock me.

For one, he knows his baseball.......  He is right, more often than not !!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

in what world is 2% more than 98%???

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Even IF that were true - and it's not - how does that make him a "good man"?  I'd say a good man is kind, decent, honest, etc.  What good behaviour have you ever seen from Softy here?  He attacks virtually every player, every poster, everyone, every chance he gets.  He is a nasty piece of work...at least his character here is.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I could make a fortune just betting against every baseball position softlaw adopts.