1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonismine. Show bostonismine's posts

steriod era alive an well melky cabrera you....DONKEY!!!

So the stinking steroid era ain't quiet what it once was but still exists in some fashion.  In some way shape or form their has to be a trickle down effect of certain pitchers loosing their jobs and or roles an possibly a livelihood because  of it.  All budlight selig can do is 50 games with out pay.  so the players worth tons of millions already get to play golf an come up with better ways to laugh at the system. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: steriod era alive an well melky cabrera you....DONKEY!!!

I disagree. He got what for he deserved for a first offense.

Melky Cabrera is also a free agent after this season consider he has disgraced his brand.

What appeared to be a much sought after free agent commanding around 15 mil per (his first big payday) has now relegated himself into the dumpster.

He has undercut the perception that he has been able to put all his previous problems behind and emerge as a serious player.

With the doping charge I doubt any of the serious contending teams will go near him.

Maybe a 1 year contract with a team who'll give him a shot. Maybe Houston, SD, etc.

He is a young player who looked like he was coming into his own who has basically ruined his career.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

You know what's the best part of this?

Melky is second in the NL in hitting.  However he'll finish the season ONE AB short (501 - he needs 502) to qualify for the batting title!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I guess he took the whole "Alex Rodriguez taking me under his wing" thing a little too literally....

Sections
Shortcuts