Steroids Era Over? Hitting, scoring drop to lowest in 2 decades

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: Steroids Era Over? Hitting, scoring drop to lowest in 2 decades

Really?  7 guys are on pace to hit 40 or more Home runs and one guy is on pace to hit 55 dingers.  In 2008, the year after the sh1t hit the fan on PEDs, 2 guys hit 40 or more home runs, 0 in the AL.

In 2006, 9 guys hit 40 or more HRs, and 2 guys hit more than 55.

I would say that fewer guys are hitting the juice, but the era is far from over.  In fact, unless a big name player having a great season gets caught taking steroids soon, use of PEDs will be back to where it was in 2006.  Once a few players have monster HR seasons without getting caught, the rest of the league will see that MLB isn't serious about keeping PEDs out of the game and they'll all be back on the juice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I agree with the premise of this email.  with the exception of the yankees, who still have at least 15 - 20 PED users, MLB is relatively clean of steroids and the numbers are proving it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Steroids Era Over? Hitting, scoring drop to lowest in 2 decades:
    [QUOTE]I agree with the premise of this email.  with the exception of the yankees, who still have at least 15 - 20 PED users, MLB is relatively clean of steroids and the numbers are proving it.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

Informed fans, forums and moderators know of the Sox addiction to PED's, live in denial if you choose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: Steroids Era Over? Hitting, scoring drop to lowest in 2 decades:
    [QUOTE]I agree with the premise of this email.  with the exception of the yankees, who still have at least 15 - 20 PED users, MLB is relatively clean of steroids and the numbers are proving it.

So true CYDI, the yanks are under different rules as usual.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with the premise of this email. Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

Email??? What email??? How stupid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steroids Era Over? Hitting, scoring drop to lowest in 2 decades : So true CYDI, the yanks are under different rules as usual.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

I find it unfair though that the Sox are allowed to use anabolic steroids and the Yanks are limited to HGH use.  This gives the Sox an unfair advantage.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steroids Era Over? Hitting, scoring drop to lowest in 2 decades : I find it unfair though that the Sox are allowed to use anabolic steroids and the Yanks are limited to HGH use.  This gives the Sox an unfair advantage.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

yanks have already reached their LD50 on steroids and had to switch to HGH, not my fault cw

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steroids Era Over? Hitting, scoring drop to lowest in 2 decades : yanks have already reached their LD50 on steroids and had to switch to HGH, not my fault cw

NO they simply can't get any, there are none available outside of Boston.  Go Figure.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

camel toe, you are not very well informative.  the steroids are vailable in NY any time of day any day at all.  I think they put it in the water instead of flouride

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

BP, CYDI,and Camel, the three of you sound like 3rd graders in the sandbox, do you intend to carry on this silly pizzing contest all day?...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]camel toe, you are not very well informative.  the steroids are vailable in NY any time of day any day at all.  I think they put it in the water instead of flouride

CYDI.....they have to import that stuff from the Sox clubhouse as they hoard it in there and they charge an arm and a leg for it as the the Sox need their medicine....even the Yanks can't afford what the Sox are asking for that stuff.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Jete - you seem to be getting a bit frustrated with the children.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]BP, CYDI,and Camel, the three of you sound like 3rd graders in the sandbox, do you intend to carry on this silly pizzing contest all day?...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

hence the acts and aliases, Jete

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

camel toe, you say the yankees have to import it.......so you are confirming that they definately use.  I agree with you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]camel toe, you say the yankees have to import it.......so you are confirming that they definately use.  I agree with you.

They are forced to use HGH as the Sox won't part with the analbolic steroids.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

so you admit the yankees are using, that is obvious.  Sox fans never admitted it because it isn't true.  nice try.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

there's no dnying the yanks use hgh

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]there's no dnying the yanks use hgh

And the Sox are on steroids.....it is what it is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

why would sox fans admitt to it if it isn't true, but the  yankee fans DO admit to it proving that it is true

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]why would sox fans admitt to it if it isn't true, but the  yankee fans DO admit to it proving that it is true

Oh you don't have to admit it, nor do we expect you to.  It is a well known fact among informed fans and MLB ballplayers that the Sox use that stuff.....you can continue to live in denial in fact I expect you to.  Its ok man. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]there's no dnying the yanks use hgh

Yes, it's a team thing; not a very bright comment.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]BP, CYDI,and Camel, the three of you sound like 3rd graders in the sandbox, do you intend to carry on this silly pizzing contest all day?...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

The best post of the thread. SOS.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I wish you & Babe would mix it up; you 2 deserve each other.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

The Sox very aggressive and very effective PED program is the envy of the Major Leagues.