Stick a spork in this team!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Stick a spork in this team!

That's right, a spork.

This team is a bust!

They can't even beat the lowly O's and a rookie pitcher.  What's wrong with them?  Coma should have taken Buchholz out of the game in the second before the game was out of reach.  What an idiot! 

Now they're in 4th place, and they'll never catch the Yankees.  Don't they realize that a game in April counts the same as a game in September?  Make andrewmitch GM!  He would light a fire under their sorry azzes and get them to play hard in every game like those overpaid bums are supposed to! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Stick a spork in this team!

Spork.

Spork? Frown

Is that kosher?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

In Response to Re: Stick a spork in this team!:
    [QUOTE]Spork. Spork? Is that kosher?
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

I think it is because they used to provide them at the model Seders I attended at Hebrew School.  We used them as catapults for launching pieces of hard-boiled egg across the room.

At my own Seder we'd have the Brothers Krackamatzah and then search for the Kofi Annan after the meal. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I have in-laws around the globe who are still picking horse radish out of their ears.
    I, too, was quite good with that spork!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Sporks do make excellent catapults. A rubber band and a broken paper clip inflicts more damage though...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]Sporks do make excellent catapults. A rubber band and a broken paper clip inflicts more damage though...
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Thats funny..I love to wake up and read threads like this..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stuartr29. Show stuartr29's posts

Take a chill they are 3 game out with 140 games to play. They haven't even played what anyone considers to be an "A" game, and they are still in it. Francona is a great manager has a feeling for what the players need, and is not afraid to do things that are not popular, with all the other managers in Boston.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Stick a spork in this team!:
    [QUOTE]That's right, a spork. This team is a bust! They can't even beat the lowly O's and a rookie pitcher.  What's wrong with them?  Coma should have taken Buchholz out of the game in the second before the game was out of reach.  What an idiot!  Now they're in 4th place, and they'll never catch the Yankees.  Don't they realize that a game in April counts the same as a game in September?  Make andrewmitch GM!  He would light a fire under their sorry azzes and get them to play hard in every game like those overpaid bums are supposed to! 
    Posted by losmediasrojas[/QUOTE]
    Dude are you kidding me?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamithink. Show iamithink's posts

did JOHN HENRY include a LEMON clause in CRAWFORD'S contract?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I believe he was mikey

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sully1965. Show Sully1965's posts

The game ended 4-1 , not exactly out of reach. This offense will get rolling and I will wager that games where they hold opponents to 4 runs the Sox will wil 75-80% of those games

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]Take a chill they are 3 game out with 140 games to play. They haven't even played what anyone considers to be an "A" game, and they are still in it. Francona is a great manager has a feeling for what the players need, and is not afraid to do things that are not popular, with all the other managers in Boston.
    Posted by stuartr29[/QUOTE]

Stu,

The Sheriff, (OP Author) if poking fun at the die at every turn weenies. 

He might be willing to make you a deputy.

Best wishes to a good heart,

Deputy Yaz

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I believe tounge was implanted firmly in cheek with the original post.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glumandrew. Show glumandrew's posts

Looks like sarcasm and mocking don't play in BDC Peoria.

Now we know why the forum parrots who squawk "Tito's wrong every time", and "Jake is terrible" are taken seriously over and over, not even a "Are you serious?" or a "You are kidding, right?"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

The part about catapulting the hard-boiled egg across the Seder table was true.  I was aiming for the foreheads of my classmates - right between the eyes.  I would have targeted andrewmitch if he were in my classroom. 

The weapon.

The ammunition.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Spork!  It's what's for dinner!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasloco. Show losmediasloco's posts

ADG :
    Perhaps the biggest bust in the history of baseball, this team has no shot of doing anything.

Lackey tomorrow.

At the trade deadline, Ortiz, Drew and Papelbon will all be gone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Sections
Shortcuts