Stop

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Stop

Do yourself a favor and stop writing threads about this horrendous joke of a "team" the Red Sox.  The burning question is how possibly could this team do what they did last year???  Do not be surprised if everybody is expendable including Farrell.  The ways of business dictate he is sitting at the top of "goodbye" list!  Don't tell me what you did last year, tell me what you're doing for me now!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Re: Stop

In response to bingobilly's comment:

Do yourself a favor and stop writing threads about this horrendous joke of a "team" the Red Sox.  The burning question is how possibly could this team do what they did last year???  Do not be surprised if everybody is expendable including Farrell.  The ways of business dictate he is sitting at the top of "goodbye" list!  Don't tell me what you did last year, tell me what you're doing for me now!

Here come the Rays!!!! (Is that better?) In case nobody noticed, they just completed a sweep of the Yankees.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

In the Name of Love

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

...children what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down..

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

No, we will not stop.  Whether the team is doing great or terrible, there is always something to jibber-jabber about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Speaking of jibber-jabber...The Sox are trying to fast-track every A, AA player they got to get to AAA so they can do a Betts-esque MLB appearance by Aug. 1.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

......Don't stop believing......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Sing it again !  Sing it like you mean it !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

......Don't stop believing......

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No, we will not stop.  Whether the team is doing great or terrible, there is always something to jibber-jabber about.

[/QUOTE]

Sheldon Cooper : Do you know where the phrase jibber-jabber comes from?

Penny: Oh my God..you're about jibber-jabber about jibber jabber!

(sorry..could not resist the Big Bang Theory reference!)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to bosoxmal's comment:

Here come the Rays!!!! (Is that better?) In case nobody noticed, they just completed a sweep of the Yankees.

don't laugh

remember that thread they had here

trashing maddon and his medicine man?

reys have won seven of their past eight and 14 of 21

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1-Sorry, but I like talking about the RS, and not just win they win the WS.

2-You're post is counter-intuitive.  You state the team is a joke, and don't understand how they could have done as well as they did.  If the team was terrible, and Farrell won a WS for them, why should he be the top of the list?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Why do fans assume last year was the fluke, but not this year?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

2-You're post is counter-intuitive.  You state the team is a joke, and don't understand how they could have done as well as they did.  If the team was terrible, and Farrell won a WS for them, why should he be the top of the list?

[/QUOTE]

I told you why.  Go back and read my thread.  No matter what the business is, business is still business and that means P&L

To most others who posted I enjoyed reading your replies, at least some spirit lives on...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In response to notin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Because of 2012...If 2014 followed 2012, people would be mad, probably just as disappointed as they are now, but they would be understanding--new manager, young players brought up, etc. But see, the team won the 2013 World Series and pretty much everything that could go right for that team, did...from the ton of walk-off specials, to Uehara coming out of nowhere to be uber closer, to the Tigers comeback rally, to the looking dead v. Cards until Gomes hits his prodigious bomb...I don't know if '14 is a fluke or '13 is a fluke, but one thing is for sure, it is truly amazing that the team could be as bad as it was in '12, be as good as it was in '13, and then go back to being almost too dreadful in '14. 

[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The consistency meter left town the past 3 seasons...it's gone from Francona years of Knights of the Round Table to Anything Goes, including several players' batting averages.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What do you think Nava's norm is?

Is JBJ the same as Ellsbury?

How about Victorino vs. ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam789123. Show jam789123's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well said Moe.  By the way how are Curly and Larry?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I told you why.  Go back and read my thread.  No matter what the business is, business is still business and that means P&L

To most others who posted I enjoyed reading your replies, at least some spirit lives on...

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

But even in business, you need to decide if you have a bad product or a bad sales force.  What you're doing here is saying 'the product is absolutely terrible', then when asked what to do, you go 'fire the sales manager'.  It's a little inconsistent.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

As far as I am concerned, neither last year nor this were flukes.

Stabbed by Foulke.