Stopping in to say hello

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Stopping in to say hello

Hi ladies and gents. Been a while since I visited. Good to see not much has changed. Im excited about our new season and the great depth that continues to grow in the minors. Here's to hopefully a great season!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: Stopping in to say hello

How ya doin?

I feel okay about the season, about the same as last year.  We're going to miss Ellsbury, but such is the fate of small market teams.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Winning last year was unreal...but i think the genesis of the championship sqaud is still strong - but man Texas scares me

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How ya doin?

I feel okay about the season, about the same as last year.  We're going to miss Ellsbury, but such is the fate of small market teams.

[/QUOTE]

I was always a big Ells fan. But the time comes when folks must move on. I think it is going to give our young guys a chance to prove themselves. You cannot keep them, in the minors forever. I do wish ells the best. He gave us a lot of enjoyment.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Winning last year was unreal...but i think the genesis of the championship sqaud is still strong - but man Texas scares me

[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to Promise4you2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was always a big Ells fan. But the time comes when folks must move on. I think it is going to give our young guys a chance to prove themselves. You cannot keep them, in the minors forever. I do wish ells the best. He gave us a lot of enjoyment.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Promise, good to hear from you.  I was a big Ells fan too, and I hold no hard feelings against him.  That said, he's a Pinstriper now, so I can't wish him the best.  LOL

I'm excited for the season to start!  Go Baseball!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Welcome back, Promise.  You - and your avatar that I love so much :-) - are a breath of fresh air.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Great to see you, Promise. Hope this finds you in good health. 

Seven days and counting, until Opening Day. It's usually the best day of the year, but will take second, to the Sox home opener, April 4th, when they get the WS rings. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

Hi ladies and gents. Been a while since I visited. Good to see not much has changed. Im excited about our new season and the great depth that continues to grow in the minors. Here's to hopefully a great season!

[/QUOTE] hey there Promise, good to see ya, hope all is well..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

How ya doin?

If Sizemore can stay healthy we won't miss Ellsbury much at all. I realize thats a big "if", but here are the facts: Ellsbury's career stats are .297/.789 with a career OPS+ of 108. Sizemore's career stats are .269/.830/120. Both play a very good CF, and I believe Sizemore has a better arm, but I could be wrong about that. Both guys miss a lot of time due to injury (though if you count just the seasons when these guys both played Ellsbury played fewer games per season than Sizemore, 102 vs 112 games played per season), so how much we miss Ellsbury really depends on which guy misses more time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Welcome back, Promise.  You - and your avatar that I love so much :-) - are a breath of fresh air.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you my friend. I dont know that im such a breath of fresh air. But I have missed you guys here!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seven days and counting, until Opening Day. It's usually the best day of the year, but will take second, to the Sox home opener, April 4th, when they get the WS rings. 

[/QUOTE]

Hi J! Health has been an issue. Im trying to avoid any stress. I had number 4 in December and thought i was done for sure. For some reason I guess that place beyond is not ready for me yet. Again I have missed all of the folks here. We often forget because of our passion for the Sox, that this is really just a place to chat and enjoy others opinions.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hi Promise, good to hear from you.  I was a big Ells fan too, and I hold no hard feelings against him.  That said, he's a Pinstriper now, so I can't wish him the best.  LOL

I'm excited for the season to start!  Go Baseball!

[/QUOTE]

LOL, I did not say i was rooting for him. I just wished him well and 3 strike outs a game when we play the Yanks!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] hey there Promise, good to see ya, hope all is well..

Hello Jete, another great season ahead of us. I will be at the Tigers game on the day the Sox and Yanks open their season. I will be scoreboard watching for sure.

[/QUOTE]

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to mize52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Welcome back Promise. Not much new here. Old Bill has been in a symbiotic relationship with all of those who come here to hate him. Same with Pike weeding out the forum trying to isolate a few loyal fans. using multiple screen names in a futile effort to hijack the forum in support of his irrelevant agenda. Babe is back using the monikers of Jimmyproffer and crowtrobot and insulting everyone in sight. Same old game. How have you been?

[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mize52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Welcome back Promise. Not much new here. Old Bill has been in a symbiotic relationship with all of those who come here to hate him. Same with Pike weeding out the forum trying to isolate a few loyal fans. using multiple screen names in a futile effort to hijack the forum in support of his irrelevant agenda. Babe is back using the monikers of Jimmyproffer and crowtrobot and insulting everyone in sight. Same old game. How have you been?

[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[/QUOTE]

That makes a lot more sense......

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Hi J! Health has been an issue. Im trying to avoid any stress. I had number 4 in December and thought i was done for sure. For some reason I guess that place beyond is not ready for me yet. Again I have missed all of the folks here. We often forget because of our passion for the Sox, that this is really just a place to chat and enjoy others opinions.

I'm so sorry to hear that, promise, but am heartened to hear you're here, to tell about it. I'm not sure this is the best place to be to avoid stress, but you're always a welcome addition. All the best 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm so sorry to hear that, promise, but am heartened to hear you're here, to tell about it. I'm not sure this is the best place to be to avoid stress, but you're always a welcome addition. All the best 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks J! I have learned to walk away if it gets to trash talking and degrading people. Heck after all it is just a game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Welcome back to the jungle, Promise. I hope you're feeling well. Looks to be a "promising" season. :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Promise! 

Looking forward to another competitive team fighting for another ring this year. We are set up for success!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Good to see you around, Promise.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Welcome back and glad you're feeling better.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good to see you buddy. The pitching staff looks good this year, and I'm very excited to watch the development of mr. Bogaerts.

Sections
Shortcuts