Strong season start matters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Strong season start matters

Some people might say it's only April or we have 130 more games to go.  While it may be true, strong start plays important roles.  Motivation, team chemistry, momemtum, etc.

Current 1st place teams are:

ALE: Boston Red Sox

ALC: Detroit Tigers

ALW: Texas Rangers

NLE: Atlanta Braves

NLC: St. Louis Cardinals

NLW: LA Dodgers

Now let's look at the teams in 1st place on the last day of first three months.

April 30: BOS, DET, TEX, ATL, STL, COL

May 31: BOS, DET, TEX, ATL, STL, ARI

JUN 30: BOS, DET, TEX, ATL, PIT (STL 2ND), ARI

Except the Dodgers, all other 5 1st placed teams to begin the season hold their places currently.  And for the Dodgers, what are the chances to have the run like they did?  Good start of the season always does matter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Strong season start matters

Of course, you do know that teams do choke sometimes?...2011, does that ring a bell?

I almost hate to bring this up, except some fans just ask for frequent reminders.

"Advertising is legalized lying."- H.G.Wells

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

Of course, you do know that teams do choke sometimes?...2011, does that ring a bell?

I almost hate to bring this up, except some fans just ask for frequent reminders.

Hey m0r0n, Sox started out poorly in 2011.  they came back strong in May and June but never was in place in first three months.  How many teams have chocked this year?  And you DO know that it wasn't chocking.  We had alot of problems inside ready to explode.    

and nobody asked to bring that up.  you are just one lifeless looking to troll. 

I resent being called a moron, when I am just making a point...AND YES, IT WAS CHOKING.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Hey m0r0n, Sox started out poorly in 2011.  they came back strong in May and June but never was in place in first three months.  How many teams have chocked this year?  And you DO know that it wasn't chocking.  We had alot of problems inside ready to explode.    

and nobody asked to bring that up.  you are just one lifeless looking to troll. 

I resent being called a moron, when I am just making a point...AND YES, IT WAS CHOKING.

Trolling is not making a point.  If you can't see someone's point, you are nothing but a m0r0n.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

meh.  too many WC teams have won the WS.  although with the new playoff format it is certainly beneficial to actually win the division.

regardless i really only wanted to post in this thread to say +5 for keeping "chocking" rolling along.

it really is only a matter of time until i bring chocking IRL.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Yes, because fans have forgotten all about that.

What would we do without you?

Can you help me find my car keys?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Some people might say it's only April or we have 130 more games to go.  While it may be true, strong start plays important roles.  Motivation, team chemistry, momemtum, etc.

Current 1st place teams are:

ALE: Boston Red Sox

ALC: Detroit Tigers

ALW: Texas Rangers

NLE: Atlanta Braves

NLC: St. Louis Cardinals

NLW: LA Dodgers

Now let's look at the teams in 1st place on the last day of first three months.

April 30: BOS, DET, TEX, ATL, STL, COL

May 31: BOS, DET, TEX, ATL, STL, ARI

JUN 30: BOS, DET, TEX, ATL, PIT (STL 2ND), ARI

Except the Dodgers, all other 5 1st placed teams to begin the season hold their places currently.  And for the Dodgers, what are the chances to have the run like they did?  Good start of the season always does matter.

given their preseason media status....the Blue Jays would definitely concur Smile

Sections
Shortcuts