STYLIN+PROFILIN: any1 else DIGS it when PAPI dogs it after a bomb?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

Re: STYLIN+PROFILIN: any1 else DIGS it when PAPI dogs it after a bomb?

The only thing missing from his trot was the classic Rick Flair Wooo!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Talk about trying to be profiled?   What's with the broken English, & pretending to be someone you are not?

Just asking?  Is this your schtickkkk?  It's getting tired.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Are you trying to imply that folks from "the hood" can't speak proper English or spell their own names?  I'm originally from "the hood," and there were & are tens of thousands who were more than smart.

Give it a rest!  This phony hood schtickkkk is offensive and boring.   You're trying way too hard, & too cool by half!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Dog

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam789123. Show jam789123's posts

You be talkin' straight up troof my gangsta brutha.  Big Papi is the bomb especially after hittin' a bomb.  I think after the next bomb against "da rayz", he should put his pants on "da ground" in front of Joe Maddon and let him whine about RESPECT and all dat.  Fa sho wit a fist bump!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam789123. Show jam789123's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can tell he is white because he massacres any slang from the hood.... he reminds of the character in Gran Tarino that was walking the Laotian girl home when they were confronted by the real peeps.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLdIKlXl3ZA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLdIKlXl3ZA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLdIKlXl3ZA

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rigatoni, I'm not sure you are italian because your meatballs aren't lined up properly on that bun.  Just sayin' yo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

No, I don't dig it.

For a guy constantly talking about "450 hrs son" and "he's been in this league 2 fking days"...it would be nice if he acted like he's been there before, and conduct himself with even the SLIGHTEST BIT of professionalism at any time on the field or while he's wearing a uniform.

Ortiz is like half Mr. 3000 and half Kenny Powers. A lot of people like him, I find him embarrassing when he opens his mouth.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No, I don't dig it.

For a guy constantly talking about "450 hrs son" and "he's been in this league 2 fking days"...it would be nice if he acted like he's been there before, and conduct himself with even the SLIGHTEST BIT of professionalism at any time on the field or while he's wearing a uniform.

Ortiz is like half Mr. 3000 and half Kenny Powers. A lot of people like him, I find him embarrassing when he opens his mouth.

[/QUOTE]GOOD POST......   Me thinks that he takes the "slow trot" so he won't get hurt running the bases !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I hope Ortiz shows up Maddon and his whiny pitching staff every chance he gets.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

i am surprised napoli doesnt get drilled more often.

other names i have posted under:  none

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No, I don't dig it.

[/QUOTE]GOOD POST......   Me thinks that he takes the "slow trot" so he won't get hurt running the bases !!

[/QUOTE]

Me thinks you don't use your brain because you're afraid it might hurt your head.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No, I don't dig it.

[/QUOTE]

Me thinks you don't use your brain because you're afraid it might hurt your head.

[/QUOTE]REALLY.....  Bogie, is that all you have ?? I mean, is this the best of your contributions ???  Shallow, very SHALLOW in DEED !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

I blame the pitchers. Looking at this pathetic excuse for an offensive team, why, in hell, do the pitchers even give Papi anything to hit. There's nothing batting behind him. 

Opposing manager  "Listen, rag arms, if any of you pitchers give Papi anything to hit, you will be fined. Just walk him or hit him, but don't let him hit you."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Papi is not babe Ruth in his prime...theres a 3/4 chance he will make an out this year - you cant give that guy an automatic pass....you gotta pitch to him most times

As always - 100% correct!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Papi is not babe Ruth in his prime...theres a 3/4 chance he will make an out this year - you cant give that guy an automatic pass....you gotta pitch to him most times

As always - 100% correct!

[/QUOTE]

On this current team? NO WAY!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Typical over-reaction from the Rays.  Yes, Ortiz paused to enjoy the moment and tossed the bat toward the Sox dugout and wasn't all that fast going around the bases, but it was not showboating. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Talk about trying to be profiled?   What's with the broken English, & pretending to be someone you are not?

first of, i'm very BLACK! but, I'm NOT from da hood or this country for that matter.. no immediate slavery background. do I talk like this in my everyday life? nah! this is how the commy talks+ROLLs, u dig, dawg? its part me but not quite me. who said only hoodies talk in slang? ha! every heard of dusty Rhodes or ric flair or hulk Hogan, brotha..? or the macho man or razor ramon.. my "character" is more based on those wrestling "ambiguous bad" guys.. just extend it into baseball and other areas of life.. just enjoy the commish flow, its my thing.. not trying to copy any1 or offend any1 or whatever. just commy commying.. now stop being a jabro of jabros! jabros b jabroing, yo!

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

First off.....  I never mentioned your race, or you trying too hard to misreresent it, but since you brought it up.........

For far too long, I've been disgusted with how Hollywood & most MSM centers constantly trade on misrepresenting blacks as primarily gang bangers.  This misrepresentation, characterizing most blacks as such, has done untold damage to tens of millions of blacks in this country.  I can only imagine the inner termoil of a young black man with this omnipresent vile misrepresentation.  It's clear you personally mean no harm with your schtickkk, but it is equally clear that rich liberals in Hollywood have made untold BILLIONS of $$$$$ trading on this gross misrepresentation.  It's beyond me why any well educated black man would willingly play the fool and feed into this.  I personally have friends who quite literally SUFFER because of this very issue.  It's an unbelievable burden and pressure they feel, to the point where they can never let their guards down, for fear of being judged as _________________(fill in the blank), any number of negative stereotypes.   I have personally witnessed the damage to their psyche. 

It's your perogative to willingly take on any character you like, but I personally don't get it, especially doing so without any compensation.  I get the need for Hollywood to try to honestly represent the reality in any given community, but it is beyond obvious that they have actively pushed an agenda to CREATE a caricature of "the average young black man."  Other media misrepresentations, I.e. gangsta rap, have pushed many communities to the breaking point.  One should never underestimate the damage done.  It's gone from art imitating life to life imitating art.  Make no mistake, there is a significant racist community in Hollywood and the music industry who revels in this PUSH marketing, and CREATING an unwitting community to feed off of.  It's beyond dispicable, as it has lead to the worst kind of self-destruction imaginable!  The KKK are Pikers compared to these Hollywood & music executive types when it comes to  racism and inflicting damage and destruction to the African-American community and all blacks in this country.

Having said all this, I trust that this has not been your intention.  Sorry for bearing the dog's teeth, but I feel more than strongly about this, as I'm quite sure is evident.  

Respectfully,

Dog

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

first of, i'm very BLACK! but, I'm NOT from da hood or this country for that matter.. no immediate slavery background. do I talk like this in my everyday life? nah! this is how the commy talks+ROLLs, u dig, dawg? its part me but not quite me. who said only hoodies talk in slang? ha! every heard of dusty Rhodes or ric flair or hulk Hogan, brotha..? or the macho man or razor ramon.. my "character" is more based on those wrestling "ambiguous bad" guys.. just extend it into baseball and other areas of life.. just enjoy the commish flow, its my thing.. not trying to copy any1 or offend any1 or whatever. just commy commying.. now stop being a jabro of jabros! jabros b jabroing, yo!

[object HTMLDivElement]

First off.....  I never mentioned your race, or you trying too hard to misreresent it, but since you brought it up.........

For far too long, I've been disgusted with how Hollywood & most MSM centers constantly trade on misrepresenting blacks as primarily gang bangers.  This misrepresentation, characterizing most blacks as such, has done untold damage to tens of millions of blacks in this country.  I can only imagine the inner termoil of a young black man with this omnipresent vile misrepresentation.  It's clear you personally mean no harm with your schtickkk, but it is equally clear that rich liberals in Hollywood have made untold BILLIONS of $$$$$ trading on this gross misrepresentation.  It's beyond me why any well educated black man would willingly play the fool and feed into this.  I personally have friends who quite literally SUFFER because of this very issue.  It's an unbelievable burden and pressure they feel, to the point where they can never let their guards down, for fear of being judged as _________________(fill in the blank), any number of negative stereotypes.   I have personally witnessed the damage to their psyche. 

It's your perogative to willingly take on any character you like, but I personally don't get it, especially doing so without any compensation.  I get the need for Hollywood to try to honestly represent the reality in any given community, but it is beyond obvious that they have actively pushed an agenda to CREATE a caricature of "the average young black man."  Other media misrepresentations, I.e. gangsta rap, have pushed many communities to the breaking point.  One should never underestimate the damage done.  It's gone from art imitating life to life imitating art.  Make no mistake, there is a significant racist community in Hollywood and the music industry who revels in this PUSH marketing, and CREATING an unwitting community to feed off of.  It's beyond dispicable, as it has lead to the worst kind of self-destruction imaginable!  The KKK are Pikers compared to these Hollywood & music executive types when it comes to  racism and inflicting damage and destruction to the African-American community and all blacks in this country.

Having said all this, I trust that this has not been your intention.  Sorry for bearing the dog's teeth, but I feel more than strongly about this, as I'm quite sure is evident.  

Respectfully,

Dog

[/QUOTE]

"He's a mean MOTH………..

Shut your mouth

But I'm just talkin' 'bout Shaft."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam789123. Show jam789123's posts

Fashizzle with a mizzle y'all, can't we all get along.  We all jus' homies on the street of life yo. Lez all just take a whole minute to chill.  Peace out.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]   Well, you know something Commie Contrarian,   Whatcha gonna do when the Red Sox Dirt Dog runs wild on you? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Respectfully,

Dog

[/QUOTE]

P.s.  This is not just hotdawging!  This is the real deal Dog.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Respectfully,

Dog

[/QUOTE]

P.s.  This is not just hotdawging!  This is the real deal Dog.

[/QUOTE]

I thought SNOOP DOG was the real dog.

Sections
Shortcuts