Sunday afternoon baseball thread: Red Sox at Rays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Re: Sunday afternoon baseball thread: Red Sox at Rays

WHY

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhotchkiss4. Show mhotchkiss4's posts

this team has absolutely no heart, especially the pitching staff (ex-Beckett & Paps).  Absolutely disgusting!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

I love the Red Sox, but I hate this Red Sox team. They are heartless! They are gutless! Just like their manager! WHEN WILL HE SHOW ANY EMOTION???????????????? Where's Theo? Where are the prospets?  Bad, bad, bad free agent signings@ SOMEONE must be responsible for this crap! I've backed "Theo" right up to this moment, but no more! He has proven quite honestly aside from the day of the draft, he is an idiot. Before you kill me here, take a brown at his free agent signing and the complete waste of money nearly they all have been. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Why dosen't Papi feel that he does not have to run out ground balls?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday afternoon baseball thread: Red Sox at Rays:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday afternoon baseball thread: Red Sox at Rays : If venting is thereauputic to many of you then that is fine. I just don't think that regurgitating the obvious is informative or constructive. Do you call up your neighbor to tell him or her that it is raining outside?
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

Yep I call my neighbor and tell him it's raining...but it gets worse...your car windows are down.  If I ate a bad piece of chicken - I think a bit of regurgitating would be very helpful.  Have a great day and hope your Bucs do OK.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday afternoon baseball thread: Red Sox at Rays : So what would be both informative and constructive in this situation?  What information and constructive criticism are you bringing to this forum (baseball related) other than telling other folks how to post?
    Posted by Bad-Scene-[/QUOTE]

If you believe in Irish funerals where you party after someone is buried then go right ahead and congregate and celebrate how poorly the Sox are playing. It is like saying that the corpse looks good. Pass the bourbon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday afternoon baseball thread: Red Sox at Rays : If venting is thereauputic to many of you then that is fine. I just don't think that regurgitating the obvious is informative or constructive. Do you call up your neighbor to tell him or her that it is raining outside?
    Here's their official theme song ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aWcXlG1sgY

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday afternoon baseball thread: Red Sox at Rays : Here's their official theme song ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aWcXlG1sgY
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

LOL. How about "Whistling in the Cemetery".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday afternoon baseball thread: Red Sox at Rays : If you believe in Irish funerals where you party after someone is buried then go right ahead and congregate and celebrate how poorly the Sox are playing. It is like saying that the corpse looks good. Pass the bourbon.

I asked you a question and you avoided it.  Why are you here? Other than to tell others how to post...what brings you here?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Did everyone hear "TC" on the post gane show? Wakefield on Tuesday and Lackey on Wednesday!! Holy SH*T!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I am glad Tito gave days off to Crawford and AGON against Toronto, it really helped, they carried us against the Rays. I would love to hear Terry's Take but I do not get NESN.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

"We try and win every game" - I can't hear that enough times from Francona

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Not looking good

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Are we still on pace for 110 wins?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday afternoon baseball thread: Red Sox at Rays : I asked you a question and you avoided it.  Why are you here? Other than to tell others how to post...what brings you here?
    Posted by Bad-Scene-[/QUOTE]

I wasn't telling others how to post but was laughing at their redundancy, repetition, in stating the obvious and acting like others weren't aware of the obvious. Is preaching to the choir constructive and stimulating in your opinion? Let them pull up chairs at a wake and tell each other that Joe who is lying in the coffin is dead. Whatever yanks their chain.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday afternoon baseball thread: Red Sox at Rays : I wasn't telling others how to post but was laughing at their redundancy, repetition, in stating the obvious and acting like others weren't aware of the obvious. Is preaching to the choir constructive and stimulating in your opinion? Let them pull up chairs at a wake and tell each other that Joe who is lying in the coffin is dead. Whatever yanks their chain.

Well if you're so laid back about it "whatever yanks their chain" why even bother bringing it up?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from eperry266. Show eperry266's posts

Stick a fork in them their done!!!!!!!! Thank god Football is here.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday afternoon baseball thread: Red Sox at Rays : Here's their official theme song ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aWcXlG1sgY
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]
    Lloyd, this guy has completely flipped his lid. Please don't humor him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from highflysox. Show highflysox's posts

[QUOTE]Stick a fork in them their done!!!!!!!! Thank god Football is here.....
    Posted by eperry266[/QUOTE]

This from a quitter.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I asked you a question and you avoided it. Why are you here? Other than to tell others how to post...what brings you here?              

Very cogent series of posts. Those here who cannot tolerate dissenting viewpoints with logical arguements will simply complain about the WAY others post or ignore the poster rather than engaging in discourse.