Sunday Afternoon Game Thread:Red Sox lineup v. Tillman: Ellsbury, Ciriaco (2B), Pedroia (DH), Ross, Loney, Saltalamacchia, Valencia, Nava, Iglesias. Doubront.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I just hope that the Red Sox win today.  I would hate to see the Orioles win another game against the Red Sox.  I already posted on another thread that since the Orioles ruined the Red Sox season last year, I wanted to see the Red Sox win all of their games against Baltimore.  Unfortunately, it didn't happen but it would still be nice to see the Red Sox win today.  The Orioles are the luckiest team in MLB this season.  Even if they just won 1/2 of their one-run and extra inning games they wouldn't even be in playoff contention. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great pictures.  I always want the Red Sox to win and definitely today. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

As of this morning we stand with the 8th worst record in baseball. We cannot afford to win today or any day for the rest of the season. It is imperative that the remainder of this season be sacrificed for the future good of the franchise. It is short sighted to think otherwise, IMO.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

thanks 250 today we are on the same side

can't believe they deleted my post ( yes I can )

is fun not allowed

[/QUOTE]

Fun?!? Do you think we come here for fun?!? We are serious people here with grave concerns.

Nohumor, no jesting, no joking, no jocularity.

Fun?!? I think not.

(Here's where I'd insert a photo of someone sticking thier tounge out if I was allowed)

LOL

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

sorry pumpsie

you can't lose them all'

it's all good antibody

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, zac. I'm sure you know I was kidding. You're one of the few left in this place who still enjoys a laugh or two. The worst thing about the forum lately isn't the new programming, it's that so many have little or no sense of humor. It's really getting deadly dull around here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

sorry pumpsie

you can't lose them all'

it's all good antibody

[/QUOTE]

This could be a costly win for the Red Sox. Its imperative that we lose as many games as possible for the sake of our future. Of course, it would help boost morale here if the Yankees also lose a lot of games over the next week or 10 days.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts