Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox

Welp, looks like Wieland outpitched Atkins. LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

wow... o's now have 13 straight games without a QUALITY start... guys dont even sniff the 5th inning! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]Watch Youk tie it up
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

And right on cue!!! I told ya

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe----. Show --The--Babe----'s posts

[QUOTE]If Pedey would've started hitting like this a month sooner, he would b in AZ

Nope....Cano is the All Star starter in the AL for the forseeable future.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Thanx CMHBOSOX

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

This is shaping up to be a rookie pitcher hazing video....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : Nope....Cano is the All Star starter in the AL for the forseeable future.
    Posted by --The--Babe----[/QUOTE]

I don't know why, Yanks don't do all-star games anymore, haven't u heard Babe

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : dude, second best avatar going.... coco's best moment as a red sox.. the matrix move!   any doubts about this game boyz? another HR coming up.. i say we get 8 for the all-time  rec today!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

CC ... Women's World Cup ... I think the stinky way Brazil played has won the USA team some following in Germany .... esp with its womens' team out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

whats wrong with papi?... how hard is it to hit another HR on these guys?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I don't like to see Guthrie in there, the Sox have had trouble with him in years past, though not so much lately. Don't want to see him get in a groove and throw 5 shutout innings. Hope Wieland settles down, only two of those balls in the second were  hit hard.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Weiland has got to be on a very short leash, here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

i agree with sending him back out tho, gale

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : dude, second best avatar going.... coco's best moment as a red sox.. the matrix move!   any doubts about this game boyz? another HR coming up.. i say we get 8 for the all-time  rec today!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Yea CC that brawl will always b remembered by me. I actually know Coco

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Wow ... if the strike zone on the GameDay is correct, the hp ump is missing calls on the edges quite often...  if..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Thank strikeout pitch was nasty.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : I don't know why, Yanks don't do all-star games anymore, haven't u heard Babe

Babe doesn't do questions that require creative thought.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe----. Show --The--Babe----'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : I don't know why, Yanks don't do all-star games anymore, haven't u heard Babe

I guess that's why Cano will be at second and not the hobbit. And who is starting in CF?

Think much before you post?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Short Leash here.......have someone at least get loose......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

IT BARELY HIT HIM.. JEEZ.. I LIKE THIS KID.. HE COMES INSIDE.. JUST NERVES. i want to see hm get another start after the break before i rule on him. terrry should keep him in til atleast the 5th innning. no matter how far back we are, we can always come back! not losing this game going into the all-star break. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Wow ... if the strike zone on the GameDay is correct, the hp ump is missing calls on the edges quite often...  if..
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

Yaz, how come you don't just get MLBtv? It's not that expensive, and works great. I watch all the Sox games online in HD.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

DP  way to go

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Good to see KW out there again..Gotta see what hes made of..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

good dp to end the inning..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : I guess that's why Cano will be at second and not the hobbit. And who is starting in CF? Think much before you post?
    Posted by --The--Babe----[/QUOTE]

Have much of a life outside of a REDSOX FORUM? It's enough to watch a game and post, but watch 2 games and post on 2 boards,(assuming u even post on a yankee forum), who does that?  Trolls and losers, thats who!