Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox

In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]didnt we get caught in that exact same rundown yesterday.. first, shame on you, second.. shame on francona?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Sorry, it was the right play both days. You are missing the point.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Heads up play by Tek, way to keep the inning alive, one more chance to score something here
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]how was that a good play?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox :   Yo, Jete!    Welcome.     We had th kiddies playing earlier ... not bad, really - one bad inning ...
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE] hey Yaz, thanks, i was reading back through the thread, man, some short fuses on those umps today....and IRT to the Ortiz thing, maybe it wasn't the wise thing to do but he is far from the only guy to p imp on a long ball, i'm always yelling at the TV when Cano and Alex do it.. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : how was that a good play?

Instead of the 3rd baseman making the DP, tek came off the base and baited him to go home..Thus resulting in 2 instead of 3 outs and Jake did the rest

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : how was that a good play?
    If Tek stays on third, they turn the double play and the inning is over. Baseball 101.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : hey Yaz, thanks, i was reading back through the thread, man, some short fuses on those umps today....and IRT to the Ortiz thing, maybe it wasn't the wise thing to do but he is far from the only guy to p imp on a long ball, i'm always yelling at the TV when Cano and Alex do it.. 
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Jete, this series has answered the question....WWBD;)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]Let Aceves pitch until he fails to get an out or looks tired.
    Posted by billbyboy[/QUOTE]

with the ASB tomorrow, bard then paps is the right choice..Aceves is gold though..Cashman is def kicking himself..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

take a seat D Lee

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

1-2-3 for Bard..Thats like 20 innings without a run..has he beat Oki's record yet? he had like 20+ i think..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

It has been along time since Bard has allowed a run.  I think that he deserves to be on the All Star Team.  Bias against set up men?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]It has been along time since Bard has allowed a run.  I think that he deserves to be on the All Star Team.  Bias against set up men?
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

100% agree..he deserves it without a doubt..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : If Tek stays on third, they turn the double play and the inning is over. Baseball 101.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]i'm in baltimore listening to the balimorons and they said he had ZERO  channce at turning 2.. so if tek stays put they just get runner at 2nd at best!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

one more HR ought to do the trick!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : i'm in baltimore listening to the balimorons and they said he had ZERO  channce at turning 2.. so if tek stays put they just get runner at 2nd at best!
    No way. It was a fairly hard hit ball. They turn the double play easily.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

love what the annoucers in balt just said. AT THE INSISTENCE of the sox, the umps came out to specifically talk to koji for he supposedly speaks no english. so if he hits someone, they did not want the "no english" excuse... LOL

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : i'm in baltimore listening to the balimorons and they said he had ZERO  channce at turning 2.. so if tek stays put they just get runner at 2nd at best!

He had a pretty good chance to turn 2

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

it was a hot shot to 3rd CC. he had a chance for sure IMO

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

I have no time for shenanigans. Shut them down Pap. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Okay Pap. Close it out , and we go into the break in first place. Pretty darn good after a 2-10 start.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

1st place sounds nice at the break..Come on Paps..shut them down and lets go home..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : He had a pretty good chance to turn 2
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]perhaps the runner from first was on the run when the ball was hit.. if not , i stand corrected. y not keep bard in to hit the first guy and get the hook before bringing in a well-prepped pap.. heck, he can throw extra pitches til ready...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts