Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox

Pap dialed it up. Markakis is a good fastball hitter , and he blew him away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

I hate the AS break!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

55-35 at the break. Fantastic. That's a .611 clip, good for 99 wins if projected forward. I just can't imagine how good this team would be with all players healthy. Hope we get a chance to see it in the second half.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]now what? no game till Friday . . .
    Posted by soxnewmex[/QUOTE]

Im glad we have no Thursday make-up games, our boys can get rested for the second half

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Order restored.

Hope Sox have less health issues in 2nd half than 1st, so we can see this team win 96-97.

20 games over 0.500 - sounds good.

So long everyone !  Enjoy the nice weather.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]I hate the AS break!
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

I do too Joel, but with our injuries we need it badly

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Did you all see where the Rangers and Indians are compared to Sox - they were the 2 teams that buried Sox off the gate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Smile

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : Jete, this series has answered the question....WWBD;)
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] LOL J, i guess even he couldn't answer that one..:-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goznes2. Show goznes2's posts

Umm... yass. Well done. 'Pen has been good lately when SP faltered. Bats too made up for the shaky starts. Key will be whether Buch and Lackey can contribute in the 2nd half.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : Time for a new "Tampa is going away" thread
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE] hey Craze, well you're more confident than i am..i don't think i'm ready to kick dirt on the Rays' just yet, i've gotta see how they come out of the gate, that and knowing both the Yanks and Sox are going take some lumps before this thing is done..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : hey Craze, well you're more confident than i am..i don't think i'm ready to kick dirt on the Rays' just yet, i've gotta see how they come out of the gate, that and knowing both the Yanks and Sox are going take some lumps before this thing is done..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

This year they just dont seem as scary..I agree they will fight and Im not quite writing them off. But I just dont see it with them this year..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Getting Healthy is the key now - we need the big three to be strong.......then no one will be able stop us........

Sections
Shortcuts