Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox

In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : CC ... Women's World Cup ... I think the stinky way Brazil played has won the USA team some following in Germany .... esp with its womens' team out.
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]yep man, puts the US on top worldwide.. any sports and soccer fan had to respect what this team did. US grit, we havent seen it lately. lebron james should take note. amby wambach is  a true legend. u couldnt had done it any better than she did it. US has lost at everything lately.. the president, the economy, in hockey (good thing the cup isnt in canada), basketball, golf, tennis.. u name it we're falling behinddd... we need this team to restore some US pride and dignity.. other than that, no pressure!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I suppose some Red Sox hitter will have to get hit in the hand now so Showalter can have his blood.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

youk is really coming into the third base role defensively. Wow

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

One way or another, we always seem to see Guthrie when we play the O's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : Yaz, how come you don't just get MLBtv? It's not that expensive, and works great. I watch all the Sox games online in HD.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

It gets blacked out here ... I'm not so sure why, but ANY game with NY or Philly ... and Pitt ... automatically gets blacked out.

... and until I got this laptop a month or so ago, I couldn't watch evening games.  But now I follow at work ...soooo I might just do that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]I suppose some Red Sox hitter will have to get hit in the hand now so Showalter can have his blood.

i was thinking that when it happened..and just shook my head saying theres no way hes that dumb

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]good dp to end the inning..
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]the kid's settling in..give credit to tito for not panicking and letting the kid work thru things. i expect him to get a 1-2-3 his next time up!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

TEK!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

wow, we neeed new catchers, what was theo thinking .. is v-mart still available? did anyone want to keep him? i'm raising my hand...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : the kid's settling in..give credit to tito for not panicking and letting the kid work thru things. i expect him to get a 1-2-3 his next time up!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Yup..Gotta see what the kids got..i hope your right CC..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : Yaz, how come you don't just get MLBtv? It's not that expensive, and works great. I watch all the Sox games online in HD.

I finally got it, not so much to watch the games online but for the radio. For the next couple of months, I'm not often going to be able to watch games but I'll be able to listen to the radio broadcasts on my iPhone (and occasionally break away and watch the game on my iPhone).

I'm watching the game now on the computer. OK overall. A bit choppy now and then but overall, not bad.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

watching the yanks nowadays must be like getting hit in the head with a line drive.. unfortunately a female fan got ambulanced out today when posada hit her. hope she's fine....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : Because his obama paychecks don't leave a lot of wiggle room.
    Posted by --The--Babe----[/QUOTE]

You're not Yaz, which--Oh Yeah!--explains why I didn't ask you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Nice hack by Drew. Too bad.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : Yup..Gotta see what the kids got..i hope your right CC..
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]they know what he's got, about he reponds to adversity at this level and can grind. remmember how long it took bucholz to finally learn that? was a great frontrunner.. anything bad and he had that lackey tude that depressed everyone around him

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]Nice hack by Drew. Too bad.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

hes having a rough go of it..

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Nice hack by Drew. Too bad.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]methinks this is drew's last game as a red sox!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : Because his obama paychecks don't leave a lot of wiggle room.
    Posted by --The--Babe----[/QUOTE]

You're funny, babe.  But looks aren't everything.

I've never taken a cent of government money.  Not for college, not for anything.  But you go on ahead and make stupid comments.  The more you say, the more stupid you sound.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]I suppose some Red Sox hitter will have to get hit in the hand now so Showalter can have his blood.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]hey it s 3-0 in hit batsmen since the brawl.. depends how the ball "slips".. but they are due. hit scut in the a-s-s.. hit papi or gonzo and buck wont get out alive..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : CC ... Women's World Cup ... I think the stinky way Brazil played has won the USA team some following in Germany .... esp with its womens' team out.
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]
    watch the bandwagon get maxed out starting tomorrow! 

hate to digress, but Hope makes me want to go solo...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

I shouldn't assume, but u assume SinceYaz gets gov aid... pretty pathetic, take ur own advice Babe.. and ur barking up the wrong tree, i don't feed the trolls. try begging in Pittsburgh Pirate forum clown!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Nice throw by Tek...