Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox

In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox:
    In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : I've been a fan of the women's soccer team since the first World Cup because I went to UCF when Michelle Akers was there. I always thought it was cool that my college could boast the best women's soccer player in the world when she was playing. Akers and some foreign player were voted the Fifa Players of the Century back in 2000.
    Posted by royf19
    i never cared about womens sports esp soccer til i graduated from franklin pierce in NH and my old bud became the head coach over there and they just exploded on the scene with all these swedish and scandenavian national team players as they went on to win like 4 or 5 division 3 national championships. i enjoyed inside access and got to be like a groupie with them. these gals are extremely talented and deserve a lot of respect. thats y i want that sweden-us matchup. i facebooked with most of the old group today and we have wagers going..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

if its from june 9th(247) its about 40 pts higher as of today so thats a pretty good jump in a month..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Anybody know what Pedey is hitting since he went to the doctors. He's been on fire. 
    Posted by royf19

The tool they used to take the screw out of his foot must have been laced with Roids....Suspend him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe----. Show --The--Babe----'s posts

Nice complete game shutout by Sabathia to become the first 13 game winner.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I would like to see Weiland get a win as much as anybody, but I think you have to get him out of there. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox :   hate to digress, but Hope makes me want to go solo...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Classic !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : June 9 or 10--it was during the Yankees series.
    Posted by TheExaminer

PD joined the team in toronto june 11th.

weiland ejected.....ridiculous. the umps don't have a feel for the game, but it may be for the  best

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

if theres another hit..bye bye..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

LOL..they tossed the kid!!! what a joke!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Red Sox pitchers love to hit people huh?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

here comes Aceves......

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

if theres another hit..bye bye..
    Posted by southpaw777

Another hit (batsman, i.e.), and it is indeed bye-bye.  I'm sure Terry would have pulled him at this juncture anyway, but the ump is out of his mind to toss him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I don't think that was intentional, but it is just as well.  The kid should have been taken out anyway. I understand the sentiment of wanting him to get the win. It is more important for the Sox to win, regardless of who gets the credit. The bottom line is , he did not pitch well enough to deserve a win.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

What????????? soooooooo dumb. The warning was BS and that toss was BS.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

I would like to see Weiland get a win as much as anybody, but I think you have to get him out of there. 
    Posted by dgalehouse

The ump actually helped us cuz i think Tito was still gonna leave him in...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Wait   ... Vlad gets hit all the time

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I just hope he doesn't end up taking a loss. Yankers win, need to hang on to keep from having to look at them in 1st by percentage points all week.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Orioles at Red Sox : Another hit (batsman, i.e.), and it is indeed bye-bye.  I'm sure Terry would have pulled him at this juncture anyway, but the ump is out of his mind to toss him.
    Posted by joel49

colorful debut for the kid.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

great... i blame that ejection on Papi...no reason for a warning or an ejection just weak. youk wasnt being hit with intention nor was guerrero.. still sox are #1 by far in hitting batters in the league! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

bye bye Tito

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

OK.  Back to AAA.  Has potential with those pitches to cme back in a year or two.

Sections
Shortcuts