Sunday Game Thread Red Sox at Blue Jays Lester vs. Drabek

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Sunday Game Thread Red Sox at Blue Jays Lester vs. Drabek

I just love the fact that the usual Doomer's Ghost, 34...ect haven't been able to show their heads on this thread in a while.  Keep winning Boys!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Red Sox at Blue Jays Lester vs. Drabek:
    [QUOTE]Joel, what are your thoughts on the Bruins? if they win tomorrow, which i think they will, game seven will be a blood bath.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I don't have a clue.  Seems the B's have outplayed the Canucks throughout the series, yet find themselves down 3-2.  Luongo has been Jeckyll and Hyde depending on the venue.  Hopefully, Mr. Hyde shows up tomorrow.  Thomas has been the MVP IMO.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

another two quick runs.....farrells probably wondering about now why he left boston

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Joel, what are your thoughts on the Bruins? if they win tomorrow, which i think they will, game seven will be a blood bath.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]game of the year in sports to me. forget mavs-heat. i will watch every sec of that game on tuesday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Looks like Farrell should send McCoy out there again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Yoooouuuukkkkk!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

This is getting ugly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Red Sox at Blue Jays Lester vs. Drabek : I don't have a clue.  Seems the B's have outplayed the Canucks throughout the series, yet find themselves down 3-2.  Luongo has been Jeckyll and Hyde depending on the venue.  Hopefully, Mr. Hyde shows up tomorrow.  Thomas has been the MVP IMO.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

thomas is definatly the MVP...he's been amazing and a pleasure to watch. the one score on thomas friday, no one could have defended.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Salty's average continues to climb. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Red Sox at Blue Jays Lester vs. Drabek : Yup, Sox smashing their opponents' noses into their brains.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]or as mike would also say in refernece to any competition: we are sending the idea of any competition into bolivia (meant OBLIVION) and eating up their children as we rip their parents' hearts and feed it to them... . lol too far?

anyway, now we have pedy, youk and craw all raking at the same time. the only lost cause is drew and he's still sort of average at .230 with an occasional pop. even cameron has hit lately in spots. we can upgrade soon around the all-star break. i would hate to face the sox.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]This is getting ugly.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Ugly?

It's beautiful.

Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Red Sox at Blue Jays Lester vs. Drabek : game of the year in sports to me. forget mavs-heat. i will watch every sec of that game on tuesday.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

not crazy about cuban, but anyone but the heat..i think lebrons up there with a rod, as one of the most hated athletes

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Modano09. Show Modano09's posts

Since things on our side of the fence are under control, what's with the Blue Jays? I don't consider them a contender, but I didn't expect them to be this bad. This is the kind of series that leads to changes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Red Sox at Blue Jays Lester vs. Drabek : or as mike would also say in refernece to any competition: we are sending the idea of any competition into bolivia (meant OBLIVION) and eating up their children as we rip their parents' hearts and feed it to them... . lol too far? anyway, now we have pedy, youk and craw all raking at the same time. the only lost cause is drew and he's still sort of average at .230 with an occasional pop. even cameron has hit lately in spots. we can upgrade soon around the all-star break. i would hate to face the sox.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Tyson was a great quote machine.  Right up there with Yogi.  As far as upgrading, I don't see Theo making a move with regard to RF.  He's paying Drew and Cam way too much to not play them.  Of course, if ownership is willing to eat their salaries, then maybe one of them goes and Kalish (if healthy), Reddick or Linares comes up.  I don't see us getting the likes of a Kemp or Ethier though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sti328. Show sti328's posts

Lesterrific!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Red Sox at Blue Jays Lester vs. Drabek : not crazy about cuban, but anyone but the heat..i think lebrons up there with a rod as one of the most hated athletes
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]nah, ur complimenting and overvaluing a-rod. lebron is in a class all by himself. i've never seen a guy more hated than bron NATIONWIDE. sox fans hated him but not the entire freakin nation, media and leadership. its like hating on bron is the ONLY thing the democrats and republicans, jews and arabs all agree on! i cant even imagine how horrible his life will be of he loses this final and keeps playing as lethargic as he's been going lately.

there was never any doubting of a-rod's actual ability even after sterioids (pre-hip issues) and noone refused to give him his props and awards as bron  suffered lately with not feven inishing in the top 3 of the mvp vote.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

So much for being too tired after the late game against the Yankees then having to fly to Toronto.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Scut's been on fire since he came off the DL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Red Sox at Blue Jays Lester vs. Drabek : Tyson was a great quote machine.  Right up there with Yogi.  As far as upgrading, I don't see Theo making a move with regard to RF.  He's paying Drew and Cam way too much to not play them.  Of course, if ownership is willing to eat their salaries, then maybe one of them goes and Kalish (if healthy), Reddick or Linares comes up.  I don't see us getting the likes of a Kemp or Ethier though.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]
    i think you're almost right. if drew so much as pulls a hammy, forget it. theo is looking for any reason right now to go up to management for a replacement. i think any of 3 of the young guys can give us better production right now than drew. perhaps it will be like a ellsbury situation in 2007 when he helped us get a ring. before the year is over, in one way or another, drew will not be out there by the end of the playoffs. if someone wants to dump salary, perhaps we take 2 years of a bloated salary and give them drew or take a beltran and pay half of drew's salary in giving him to the mets? if dodgers just want to do a plain salary dump with ethier, y would we say no to that joel at the trade deadline? just talkin money here. sox can afford it. imagine an ethier as your 7th or 8th hitter?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Why not give Sutton an AB there?  Cam against the right hander makes no sense to me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread Red Sox at Blue Jays Lester vs. Drabek : i think you're almost right. if drew so much as pulls a hammy, forget it. theo is looking for any reason right now to go up to management for a replacement. i think any of 3 of the young guys can give us better production right now than drew. perhaps it will be like a ellsbury situation in 2007 when he helped us get a ring. before the year is over, in one way or another, drew will not be out there by the end of the playoffs. if someone wants to dump salary, perhaps we take 2 years of a bloated salary and give them drew or take a beltran and pay half of drew's salary in giving him to the mets? if dodgers just want to do a plain salary dump with ethier, y would we say no to that joel at the trade deadline? just talkin money here. sox can afford it. imagine an ethier as your 7th or 8th hitter?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE] Good Afternoon CC an all, hope you all are enjoying your Sunday, weather has really become great here in NY, thought the Yanks/indians would be in for long showers...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Not saying I wouldn't take Ethier if it could be worked out, C-C.  I just don't see the Dodgers dumping him.  The NL West is still anybody's division to win.

Sections
Shortcuts